JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Money in to wet spam?

3 posters

Go down

New Money in to wet spam? Empty New Money in to wet spam?

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6065822,00.html

Sounds like yer men are trolling around the middle east looking for money....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

New Money in to wet spam? Empty Re: New Money in to wet spam?

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:38 am

So the rumour goes. They want to buy Straumur out completely.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am

Bedshammer wrote:So the rumour goes. They want to buy Straumur out completely.

Well I hpe they do sort it out and then next season you lot can start anew.... Its not nice to see a club in problems
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

Nice of you to say that, Frenchie. I hope they can sort it out off the pitch, and that we stay up by the skin of our teeth. Mr B wants to go out to watch the game on Sunday but I'm scared I'll burst into tears if we lose.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 am

Bedshammer wrote:Nice of you to say that, Frenchie. I hope they can sort it out off the pitch, and that we stay up by the skin of our teeth. Mr B wants to go out to watch the game on Sunday but I'm scared I'll burst into tears if we lose.

You will be fine... you should go and show your support and a good cry is just fine. You a a good few games to get a couple of results in and get clear of the bottom three. hell you can even borrow defoe for a couple of games if it helps Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammers Dad Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Nice of you to say that, Frenchie. I hope they can sort it out off the pitch, and that we stay up by the skin of our teeth. Mr B wants to go out to watch the game on Sunday but I'm scared I'll burst into tears if we lose.

You will be fine... you should go and show your support and a good cry is just fine. You a a good few games to get a couple of results in and get clear of the bottom three. hell you can even borrow defoe for a couple of games if it helps Laughing Laughing

If he wasn't injured, I'd take that.
If only he wasn't badly advised back in the day....

Hammers Dad

http://z15.invisionfree.com/comeonyouirons/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:32 am

Hammers Dad wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Well 'ave a word with 'arry.... Laughing Laughing

Yeah but he also couldn't see himself playing in the championship I guess and he is a petulant little git as well..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Hammers Dad wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

You will be fine... you should go and show your support and a good cry is just fine. You a a good few games to get a couple of results in and get clear of the bottom three. hell you can even borrow defoe for a couple of games if it helps New Money in to wet spam? Icon_lol New Money in to wet spam? Icon_lol

Well 'ave a word with 'arry.... New Money in to wet spam? Icon_lol New Money in to wet spam? Icon_lol

Yeah but he also couldn't see himself playing in the championship I guess and he is a petulant little git as well..

You got it right about Defoe....
I don't know if he's going to make himself available for Tony Carr's testimonial - it could be a way of building a few bridges.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammers Dad Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Hammers Dad wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Well 'ave a word with 'arry.... Laughing Laughing

He didn't either after all the games he missed from his sendings off...

Hammers Dad

http://z15.invisionfree.com/comeonyouirons/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum