JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arshavin

+3
QBVILLA
jpr60
Bedshammer
7 posters

Go down

Arshavin Empty Arshavin

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 am

Arsenal have been stunned by Andrey Arshavin's revelation that he would be "really happy" to play for Barcelona if he gets the chance.
Full story: The Sun

A true committed clubman...........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Arshavin Empty Re: Arshavin

Post  jpr60 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 am

Bedshammer wrote:Arsenal have been stunned by Andrey Arshavin's revelation that he would be "really happy" to play for Barcelona if he gets the chance.

That was in 'The Sun' eh? Truly committed readership, apparently.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 am

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Arsenal have been stunned by Andrey Arshavin's revelation that he would be "really happy" to play for Barcelona if he gets the chance.

That was in 'The Sun' eh? Truly committed readership, apparently.

You mean Truly committed looking at the pictures-ship, surely?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 am

The Sun gets a kicking but they are pretty good when it comes to the football exclusives.The fact Arshavin is on less money at Arsenal than he was at Zenit due to the 50% taxation will be a major factor.He'd only be paying 23% at Barcelona, and this is Barcelona we're talking about,they're one of the clubs in Europe.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 pm

He was banging on about playing for Barcleona before he signed for Arsenal.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm

The press are running out of stuff to say.. who cares he said it? he probably does want to play for Barcelona.. a lot of people do.. hasnt stopped him so far from beign a big hit at Arsenal..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:41 pm

jak wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Totally agree Jak
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Totally agree Jak

Wha....Wha.... go back to sleep.....pack that up too!!!!!!
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 am

To be fair, he supports Barca, though you will get a season out of him IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:To be fair, he supports Barca, though you will get a season out of him IMHO

Not if Barca decide they want him for some reason... IF Eto'ooooo goes then they may come a callin
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:To be fair, he supports Barca, though you will get a season out of him IMHO

Not if Barca decide they want him for some reason... IF Eto'ooooo goes then they may come a callin

Barca can phuck right off. AA is OURS !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:58 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Yeah till Barca come a calling.... Seems like they are going to add to their squad to match up with Real Madrid's purchasing. Not that they probably need it.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:13 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Yeah till Barca come a calling.... Seems like they are going to add to their squad to match up with Real Madrid's purchasing. Not that they probably need it.

Barca are always calling - usually it's Fabregas (they can phuck off there too) - they've got more than enough skill in their squad already, with or without Eto'o (it'll probably be without, he'll end up at Man City, the greedy fecker) !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Mate, if someone is going to chuck money at you by the bucket load.... what do you do ?

Me I take it and play for Man City...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Mate, if someone is going to chuck money at you by the bucket load.... what do you do ?

Look sunshine, they get bucket-loads wherever they play. AA has just signed for us, he's not leaving. Fabregas has been with us for several years now, he's not leaving either. If you're with a top club that you care about and earning a fair wedge you're not gonna fly off just for even more money - and if you are then you're not worth having at the club in the first place.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:34 pm

jpr60 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:Mate, if someone is going to chuck money at you by the bucket load.... what do you do ?

Look sunshine, they get bucket-loads wherever they play. AA has just signed for us, he's not leaving. Fabregas has been with us for several years now, he's not leaving either. If you're with a top club that you care about and earning a fair wedge you're not gonna fly off just for even more money - and if you are then you're not worth having at the club in the first place.

Well I think we will disagree there...

AA will bugger off to Barca because of the percieved glamour compared to Arsenil.. Money probably wont be the issue.

Eto'ooo looking for a pay day.. if Man City offer him ££250k per week then he will be there like a shot.. I think he will be a flop. First time he meets an english back line he will be knobbled.

Fabregas according the the knowledge out here is on his was to Barca its just the negotiations that are taking time..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:38 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

AA will bugger off to Barca because of the percieved glamour compared to Arsenil.. Money probably wont be the issue.

Eto'ooo looking for a pay day.. if Man City offer him ££250k per week then he will be there like a shot.. I think he will be a flop. First time he meets an english back line he will be knobbled.

Fabregas according the the knowledge out here is on his was to Barca its just the negotiations that are taking time..

Frenchie, Frenchie, Frenchie get a grip ! Playing for Arsenal is as good as it gets.
'The knowledge out here' depends on what the Spaniards choose to put in their newspapers. Yes, I think Fabregas will, one day play for Barca - he's said that himself, cos that's his home team BUT, for the moment (and I'm talking 5-season-moments here) he's playing for and captaining The Arsenal. It doesn't get better.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 pm

JPR, if Barca come in for Arshavin, think he will want to go as know he followed the club as a kid. Plus, it appears he didnt realise what the income tax was like in our Country (great agent)
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Oh, hello Craig Bellamy.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Beds, did Bellamy make noises about leaving West Ham? I have a director who is a massive Hammers fan who suggested they needed the money?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:35 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Like the Man U defence he terrorised for 90minutes?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Beds, did Bellamy make noises about leaving West Ham? I have a director who is a massive Hammers fan who suggested they needed the money?

We'll never know the truth of that, I think. But I still think it's funny that City wanted Kaka and got Bellamy.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down