JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabregas

+5
jpr60
MrMagoo
roadoftrinity
jak
villainies
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Fabregas

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
What the feck has that got to do with anything? Spain play a completely different system to Barca, and Villa was cutting in from the left for the most of the tournament.

But in the semi final and final, they basically played 4-3-3, with Iniesta on the left.

Yes, that is nothing at all like how Barcelona play is it?

You speak some fucking shite!

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 pm

villainies wrote:He was looking pretty cosy in that Barca shirt the other night. Very Happy

I think he looked decidedly uncomfortable.
I don't think he'll be wearing a Barca shirt again this year. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:He was looking pretty cosy in that Barca shirt the other night. Very Happy

I'm not so sure JAK. When he looks up to pick a pass this season I think he'll want to be looking for Messi not Walcott!
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

I'm not so sure JAK. When he looks up to pick a pass this season I think he'll want to be looking for Messi not Walcott!

What he wants to be doing and what he IS doing may well be two different things.
Barca have performed like idiots throughout this saga. Cesc is the meat in the sandwich. Barca want a cut price deal and there's no way I can see them getting it.
If they don't stump up the cash, Fabregas will be at The Arsenal for another year.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

What he wants to be doing and what he IS doing may well be two different things.
Barca have performed like idiots throughout this saga. Cesc is the meat in the sandwich. Barca want a cut price deal and there's no way I can see them getting it.
If they don't stump up the cash, Fabregas will be at The Arsenal for another year.

Sounds like poor Ez. He's the meat in a QB/VFL hot buttered muffin. Shocked
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:55 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
jak wrote:

Sounds like poor Ez. He's the meat in a QB/VFL hot buttered muffin. Shocked

I've just eaten. Sad affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Sorry Ez, I meant Reddi!
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Am I the only one confused as to why Barca would want him? They have the two best central midfielders in the world already playing for them.

There probably thinking if one of them gets injured they have the players to cover.. plus Fabregas will become even better at Barcelona and they will most likely move Ineista out wide left to replace Henry..

Iniesta wouldn't move out to the left - Pedro has played there this season and scored over 20 goals.

Where was it Iniesta was playing for Spain the other night? Looks like Ades may have called this right and Jesus has made himself look a bit of a twat again

Shocked Lutes backing me up.. Shocked

Well if they are buying Fabregas it isnt to make him sit ont he bench.. he will start presumably.. and it could see Ineista move towards the left.. he isnt goign to play on the left like a winger.. he is too good a player not to rotate move around etc
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 pm

villainies wrote:Sorry Ez, I meant Reddi!

Bollocks Vidal, I stand head and shoulders above that pair of clowns!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Seems to me that when Cesc was allowed onto the field of play during the recent World Cup Spain looked a better team going forward.
As long as he's in a team with at least three other footballers he'll always make the difference. I'm just hoping his three partners for the coming season will include Nasri, Arshavin and Walcott (amongst others)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Reddi! wrote:
villainies wrote:Sorry Ez, I meant Reddi!

Bollocks Vidal, I stand head and shoulders above that pair of clowns!! Razz

They are a right couple of Jester tis true.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

jpr60 wrote:Seems to me that when Cesc was allowed onto the field of play during the recent World Cup Spain looked a better team going forward.
As long as he's in a team with at least three other footballers he'll always make the difference. I'm just hoping his three partners for the coming season will include Nasri, Arshavin and Walcott (amongst others)!

Absolutely, jpr. Fabregas is an outstanding footballer. He sees the pass AND makes the runs. Spain indeed looked better when he was on the field.
I will be amazed if he is allowed to move to Barca this year, I just cannot see them meeting the price.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Agree with the two old fogeys regarding Fabregas, superb footballer. He may stay at Arsenal for one more year and then be on his way
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:59 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Agree with the two old fogeys regarding Fabregas, superb footballer. He may stay at Arsenal for one more year and then be on his way

Luton, it's amazing how us seniors see things alike. I mean you're a tad older than jpr and me but you know what I mean Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Agree with the two old fogeys regarding Fabregas, superb footballer. He may stay at Arsenal for one more year and then be on his way

Luton, it's amazing how us seniors see things alike. I mean you're a tad older than jpr and me but you know what I mean Wink

I think you have mixed me up with Mal or Lion, you senile old git
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Methinks you protesteth too much. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Lets put it this way, I was born well after the second world war, you were actually involved in the first one
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Lets put it this way, I was born well after the second world war, you were actually involved in the first one

See, there you go talking a load of old bollox again. Still, it is way past your bedtime. Do a wee, then slip them paddipads on and get to feckin bed, you cantankerous old c... c... c... codger. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:39 pm

So Barca have backed off - the new chief honcho claiming that Arsenal didn't want to do business (well, there's a surprise - Arsenal clearly stated they weren't interested in letting their captain go in June, which didn't prevent a series of tappings-up continuing unabated until now) but that Fabregas will be a Barca player in 2011!
Why doesn't FIFA step in and stop this utter and complete sh!te? Barca are backing off cos they don't have the money to buy another top player and pay his wages, that's all. The club have acted in a very unprofessional way (yet again), filling their newspapers with stories - last week this bloke was claiming to be meeting Wenger in South Africa to discuss and complete the transfer - total bollox! I effing hate clubs like Barca, Real Madrid and they should be made to follow the rules with regard to transfers. The only thing they did correctly (after weeks of rumours, "quotes" etc) was to table an offer which Arsenal immediately rejected, stating they weren't interested in selling. That should have been the end but no, these cnuts just continue to upset and unsettle the players, fans and everyone else. I hope we never, ever do business with these people again!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:44 pm

The trouble is, I suspect Fabregas wants to go to Barca. There's nothing at all you can do about that.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The trouble is, I suspect Fabregas wants to go to Barca. There's nothing at all you can do about that.

Fabregas has said all along that he will play for Barca one day - it's his home-town club, his dream. We accept that - we and he also accepted an eight-year contract four years ago which probably means he's not thinking of going back just yet, especially since Barca seem to have more than their share of top midfielders!
What I dislike is the way that Barca are allowed to wheedle their way in, quite openly (newspapers/'quotes' etc) whenever they feel like it without regard for rules and regulations. Had they offered say £50m and we'd accepted, fine - but we didn't, we said "He's not for sale - therefore we haven't calculated a selling price" which should have been the end of it. But no - the buggers are allowed to continue with their players giving quotes, the club saying they won't pay over the market value (what did they offer, Euros 30m? Tossers). FIFA should have stepped in and said "Enough": But no, there's money involved, so FIFA turn a blind eye. It's shoddy - the way some clubs behave and the way the authorities fail to discipline them!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Lets hope when Platini blabs on about the financial state of English football, he takes a look at Real Madrid and Barcelona at the same time
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:49 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Lets hope when Platini blabs on about the financial state of English football, he takes a look at Real Madrid and Barcelona at the same time

The Spanish economy is in DEEP shit, hence those people backing Barcelona will not be enjoying good times.
There's been a lot of bluster from them but no REAL attempt to do a deal for Fabregas because they simply do not have the cash. They literally could not pay their wage bill recently and took a big loan to bail themselves out.
There are some big fish in the crap here at the moment. Barcelona and it's cronies are smelling of salmon and shrimp.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 pm

If he knew what was good for him he'd tell Barca to feck right off and sign for the Villa. Founders of the football league and still a proper football club. Also true European pedigree unlike these north London upstarts!
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Lets hope when Platini blabs on about the financial state of English football, he takes a look at Real Madrid and Barcelona at the same time

The Spanish economy is in DEEP shit, hence those people backing Barcelona will not be enjoying good times.
There's been a lot of bluster from them but no REAL attempt to do a deal for Fabregas because they simply do not have the cash. They literally could not pay their wage bill recently and took a big loan to bail themselves out.
There are some big fish in the crap here at the moment. Barcelona and it's cronies are smelling of salmon and shrimp.

As good a player fabregas is, a big money deal which also saw a couple of barca's players move to Arsenal could be the difference between qualifying for the CL or winning the league.Arsenal really weren't far off last year just the lack of experience of the squad cost when the injuries accumulated.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next