JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back

4 posters

Go down

Back Empty Back

Post  mozza Sun May 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Nice to see you have updated the forum, wonder how long the baggies will stay here this time. Very Happy
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Back Empty Re: Back

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Welcome.
It took a while to clear up the mess that Pompey left behind. Mucky lot, they are. Beer cans and crisp packets everywhere. And I don't even want to THINK about what they did in the bathroom. Shocked
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Mon May 24, 2010 8:08 am

Bedshammer wrote:Welcome.
It took a while to clear up the mess that Pompey left behind. Mucky lot, they are. Beer cans and crisp packets everywhere. And I don't even want to THINK about what they did in the bathroom. Shocked

And thats just the female supporters!!!!!
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 am

MrMagoo wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Welcome.

And thats just the female supporters!!!!!

Its nice to be back in the premiership but our track record over the last few years does not fill you with much confidence does it.
One thing i do know is that we are a financially viable club that is trying to establish its self in the premiership by not spending other peoples money and going into debt.

If this means the club will get bigger and stronger over a longer period then thats the way it is going to be, i would rather it be this way than go out of business.

Talking of which we seem to do very good business the likes of Graham Dorrans cost us £200.000 and now the hammers have had one £4 mill rejected, which shows we don't need the money and there are top quality players out there that don't cost tens of millions.

Last edited by mozza on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 am

It's all about the mini league of WBA,Wolves,Wigan,West Ham,Blackpool and Newcastle.You need to finish in the top three.Big ask, but 35 points seems to be enough to survive nowadays so it's not totally out of the question
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down