JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soccer Aid

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Soccer Aid - Page 2 Empty Re: Soccer Aid

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:I remember going to it 3 years ago, great occasion.

Craig David barged Jaap Stam over like a bitch!

You have a good memory then you dopey git, as they said it was played in 2006 and 2008. Have you been chatting too much with Ades lately Jay Very Happy

Yeah, my bad - it was the 2008 one at Wembley. What a Face My mate won the tickets in a raffle at work Cool
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Get with the program Mal

Laughing Similar to that on my school report, think it was "Must try Harder" That was a teacher, Mrs Mills, the next term i did, i squeezed her boobs in the stockroom when i had to stay behind for being a bad boy Twisted Evil

What Mal has forgot to mention is Mrs Mills was 68 years old a the time

How did you know that, you wasn't the other lad in detention standing in the corner with the book on his head?

Actually she was about to retire, she was the old school in every sense, used to wear this old tweedy suit and oxford brogues, wore a boater outside of class and had massive great big knockers, if she stood talking to you from 3ft away she would still be pressing against you, if you'd done wrong she would grab you by the ear and pull you close to her while she was telling you of, problem is as you got closer you where faced with her cleavage, i tell you what, that cleavage took me right into puberty, no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Laughing Similar to that on my school report, think it was "Must try Harder" That was a teacher, Mrs Mills, the next term i did, i squeezed her boobs in the stockroom when i had to stay behind for being a bad boy Twisted Evil

How did you know that, you wasn't the other lad in detention standing in the corner with the book on his head?

Actually she was about to retire, she was the old school in every sense, used to wear this old tweedy suit and oxford brogues, wore a boater outside of class and had massive great big knockers, if she stood talking to you from 3ft away she would still be pressing against you, if you'd done wrong she would grab you by the ear and pull you close to her while she was telling you of, problem is as you got closer you where faced with her cleavage, i tell you what, that cleavage took me right into puberty, no problem.

Because 40years on Lutes was trying to chat her up during a game of scrabble on FB.. desperate fecker Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Because 40years on Lutes was trying to chat her up during a game of scrabble on FB.. desperate fecker Laughing

He'd have to dig her up then, mind you it is Lutes, he'd probably dig her up, shag the arse of her and bring the poor woman screaming back to life.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

He'd have to dig her up then, mind you it is Lutes, he'd probably dig her up, shag the arse of her and bring the poor woman screaming back to life.

Mal your giving the man too much credit.. couple of digs with the shovel and the fecker will probably collapse on the grave Basketball
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Mal your giving the man too much credit.. couple of digs with the shovel and the fecker will probably collapse on the grave Basketball

Breaking News;

Man found collapsed on woman's grave, a man has been taken into intensive care tonight after trying to have sex with his old school teacher Mrs Mills, having spent hours digging the poor woman up, miraculously the corpse realising that she faced a fate worse than death fled the scene, leaving the man well and truly knackered.

Police are now looking for a well educated skeleton. The man remains in intensive care and will be interviewed once he regains consciousness and losses his erection.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm

I thought Mark and Ringnobs double act couldnt be bettered, but think we have a new double act that make the krankies appear funny. I hope the two of you have not been banging one out whilst discussing my sexual activities Shocked Pair of dirty fcekers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

You have a filthy mind! Mad

Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm

If anyone wants to see the whole game, give me a PM Whistle
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 am

villanfromluton wrote:I thought Mark and Ringnobs double act couldnt be bettered, but think we have a new double act that make the krankies appear funny. I hope the two of you have not been banging one out whilst discussing my sexual activities Shocked Pair of dirty fcekers

Krankies, I love the Krankies, its comedy without the funny bits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 am

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I thought Mark and Ringnobs double act couldnt be bettered, but think we have a new double act that make the krankies appear funny. I hope the two of you have not been banging one out whilst discussing my sexual activities Soccer Aid - Page 2 Icon_eek Pair of dirty fcekers

Mmm. A bloke who dresses his wife as a naughty small boy and sits her on his lap. I never want to see "The Krankies Live and Uncut".
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I thought Mark and Ringnobs double act couldnt be bettered, but think we have a new double act that make the krankies appear funny. I hope the two of you have not been banging one out whilst discussing my sexual activities Soccer Aid - Page 2 Icon_eek Pair of dirty fcekers

Mmm. A bloke who dresses his wife as a naughty small boy and sits her on his lap. I never want to see "The Krankies Live and Uncut".

Its a concern Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Deeply worrying, if you ask me.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Deeply worrying, if you ask me.

What does your hair look like........................ Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Malachite wrote:

What does your hair look like........................ Soccer Aid - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Nothing like a Krankie..............

Sort of a brunette layered bob thing.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:

What does your hair look like........................ Soccer Aid - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Nothing like a Krankie..............

Sort of a brunette layered bob thing.

I thought you where a blonde lady.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 pm

No! Although I do have the odd fluffy moment, I'm dark.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2