JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villa/Hammers in for Petrov?

4 posters

Go down

Villa/Hammers in for Petrov? Empty Villa/Hammers in for Petrov?

Post  MrMagoo Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 am

Aston Villa lead a long list of clubs wanting to sign winger Martin Petrov, who has been released by Manchester City. Everton, Stoke, West Ham and Bolton are also interested in the 31-year-old.
Full story: Daily Mirror
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Villa/Hammers in for Petrov? Empty Re: Villa/Hammers in for Petrov?

Post  jak Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:41 am

MrMagoo wrote:Aston Villa lead a long list of clubs wanting to sign winger Martin Petrov, who has been released by Manchester City. Everton, Stoke, West Ham and Bolton are also interested in the 31-year-old.
Full story: Daily Mirror

Haven't they already got one? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 am

I like Martin Petrov, very good winger, bit old but if he is free then certainly no complaints.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I like Martin Petrov, very good winger, bit old but if he is free then certainly no complaints.

Decent player, another wide player, makes you think MON is expecting to lose 1 or 2.

AV: Mentioned Riquelme aka Argentina and not going.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjVr5H-9vo&feature=related

This bloke is now on a free, yes he's a problem, apparently this is down to this very high principled thing he has in the game and about managers, he can't live with betrayal and that's what causes the problems, and as now See's out his contract rather than go for big transfer and contacts, gets low wages that sort of thing (weird i know), not saying for Villa, and yes he is 31 but if i was someone like Arsenal losing Fabregas, i would take the 50ml for cesc, sign Riquelme and you've got a world class player that can place a ball better than anyone else on the planet, and would probably work out better than the bloke you've just got rid of and be 50ml up, and although this bloke can be problematic i would imagine Wenger would get round that in a heart beat.

And Free.....

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:17 am

Problem with Petrov is he is very injury prone, he's only going to be fit for half the season.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down