JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
roadoftrinity
FrenchSpur
MrMagoo
8 posters

Go down

Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea Empty Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea

Post  MrMagoo Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8729993.stm

So its official now, where do you see both of these players going?
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea Empty Re: Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

Balack is old now so it will be back to germany...

Cole Arsenal seem to think they have him..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea Empty Re: Joe Cole and Michael Ballack to leave Chelsea

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 am

Not sure on Joe Cole, think he will end up at Spurs, there is a lot of talk of Arsenal but just don't see how they could want him as they have so many similar players.

If he ends up at Spurs though he is most likely to be on the bench as Modric is better than him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 am

Cole - Spurs
Ballack - Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

So you don't believe Harry saying that he has signed for someone else and not them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 pm

I wouldn't believe Harry Redknapp if he told me the sky was blue.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Joe Cole wants to get himself down the Villa.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 pm

villainies wrote:Joe Cole wants to get himself down the Villa.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Finn wrote:
villainies wrote:Joe Cole wants to get himself down the Villa.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:14 pm

There you go, it's summer-time and rumours are rife.
I'd heard that both Schwarzer (Fulham) and Joe Cole were in the Arsenal bag, to be announced after the World Cup is finished. I'm having my doubts now - so glad I chose to have my England shirt nameless (I was about to have J.Cole on the back) - I don't wanna go down the pub supporting a bloke who might end up a Spud (shudders)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

jpr60 wrote:There you go, it's summer-time and rumours are rife.
I'd heard that both Schwarzer (Fulham) and Joe Cole were in the Arsenal bag, to be announced after the World Cup is finished. I'm having my doubts now - so glad I chose to have my England shirt nameless (I was about to have J.Cole on the back) - I don't wanna go down the pub supporting a bloke who might end up a Spud (shudders)!

Jpr: You'd be closer if you had Nat King Cole on the back, reckon Joe Cole is a Spurs player.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Malachite wrote:

Jpr: You'd be closer if you had Nat King Cole on the back, reckon Joe Cole is a Spurs player.

Let there be love!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 am

jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Let there be love!

Magical Very Happy

What a genius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down