JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAG Come Dine With Me

+3
FrenchSpur
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WAG Come Dine With Me Empty WAG Come Dine With Me

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 pm

What a bunch of complete fecking morons. Steven Ireland's missus couldn't tell her arse from her elbow.

Back to top Go down

WAG Come Dine With Me Empty Re: WAG Come Dine With Me

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:26 pm

She could cook a decent dinner though. About 3 years older than you - do you think she cares what someone like you thinks?
I watched the show as it happens. Apart from not being keen on Jude Cisse, I thought they were all OK, especially Nicola T. I liked her on Celeb BB, too.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 pm

dam missed it... was changing the water in my fish tank....

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:dam missed it... was changing the water in my fish tank....

Very Happy
Post of the day for me.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm glad the sarcasm came through on that one Very Happy

although I really was changing the water in my fish tank, fecking fecked up and flooded living room and bathroom Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm glad the sarcasm came through on that one Very Happy

although I really was changing the water in my fish tank, fecking fecked up and flooded living room and bathroom Mad

Well, honestly. What does Ezekiel expect when he watches the WAG edition of Come Dine With Me?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm glad the sarcasm came through on that one Very Happy

Well, honestly. What does Ezekiel expect when he watches the WAG edition of Come Dine With Me?

I really want to know why they produce this rubbish... it is a complete waste of money
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:dam missed it... was changing the water in my fish tank....

More like taking the fish outta your tank me thinks Whistle
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:27 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm glad the sarcasm came through on that one WAG Come Dine With Me Icon_biggrin

although I really was changing the water in my fish tank, fecking fecked up and flooded living room and bathroom WAG Come Dine With Me Icon_mad

I really want to know why they produce this rubbish... it is a complete waste of money

I really like Come Dine With Me. It's harmless fun and has a massive following. The bloke who does the voiceover absolutely makes it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am

Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I'm glad the sarcasm came through on that one WAG Come Dine With Me Icon_biggrin

although I really was changing the water in my fish tank, fecking fecked up and flooded living room and bathroom WAG Come Dine With Me Icon_mad

I really like Come Dine With Me. It's harmless fun and has a massive following. The bloke who does the voiceover absolutely makes it.

I have never watched it.. I just despair at the same old rubbish format programs on the box...

TV exec: We have 30 mins to fill what can we do ???

Producer: Dunno..... oh wait lets have a cooking program... not many of those on at present.

TV exec: Well they are cheap to make... lets do it.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:02 am

It's slightly different and like I said, the voiceover bloke is soooo sarky it's funny.

Footballers episode tomight.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 am

Bedshammer wrote:It's slightly different and like I said, the voiceover bloke is soooo sarky it's funny.

Footballers episode tomight.

I am not criticising you watching it if you like it... I just find that there is little of real interest on the box...

I have been watching this program called Luther... good cop show that has now stumbled in to realms of surreality.. he has befriended a murderer who he couldn't quite put away... She has done it again killing a paedo who was in hospital after Luther tried to kill him.... now has has been framed for his wifes murder whilst the actual murderer is a colleague...

Like I said there is very little on the box that is good....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:11 am

I watched Luther. Did you see the last episode on Tuesday? That Idris wossisname was very good as Luther.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 am

Bedshammer wrote:I watched Luther. Did you see the last episode on Tuesday? That Idris wossisname was very good as Luther.

NO I have it on the iplayer... it is very well acted but the scripts seem to have gone totally off the wall.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:18 am

I'm not sure if they left it open for another series. Very watchable, though.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:41 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I have never watched it.. I just despair at the same old rubbish format programs on the box... TV exec: We have 30 mins to fill what can we do ???

Producer: Dunno..... oh wait lets have a cooking program... not many of those on at present.

Big Brother: I really despair at the state of the nations mental health that this stuff is deemed acceptable, and as you say these quick fit programs that they can turn out by the bucket load, cheap, that's should be no more that stop gap daytime viewing has worked wonders for the networks and given them a cheap option to get advertising revenue and offer very little to the viewer.

But then I'm bound to say that being someone that believes that TV is a media that should entertain the public first and foremost with variety and fresh idea's and subjects hence i mentioned the other day, the current soaps IMO are dead, constantly repeating scripts and story lines that should be finished, and shouldn't be used as a "jobs for" or philanthropic institute for so called actors getting paid loads who would other wise probably be redundant. Before anybody says hang on there are millions of people that sit down every night in front of the box and watch these soaps my answer would be referance my first point, mental health, walk into any mental home in this or any country and one of the most common forms of treatment for clinical depression is the apllication of stability, the patient is set a routine they go over and over again every day untill they feel safe and relaxed and there is soemthing they can depend on and equate to or compare with ther own lives, a kind of friend, IMO the soaps are habit, gets me through the day, god i thought i'd had a shit day, not inspired viewing. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:42 am

Malachite wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I have never watched it.. I just despair at the same old rubbish format programs on the box... TV exec: We have 30 mins to fill what can we do ???

Big Brother: I really despair at the state of the nations mental health that this stuff is deemed acceptable, and as you say these quick fit programs that they can turn out by the bucket load, cheap, that's should be no more that stop gap daytime viewing has worked wonders for the networks and given them a cheap option to get advertising revenue and offer very little to the viewer.

But then I'm bound to say that being someone that believes that TV is a media that should entertain the public first and foremost with variety and fresh idea's and subjects hence i mentioned the other day, the current soaps IMO are dead, constantly repeating scripts and story lines that should be finished, and shouldn't be used as a "jobs for" or philanthropic institute for so called actors getting paid loads who would other wise probably be redundant. Before anybody says hang on there are millions of people that sit down every night in front of the box and watch these soaps my answer would be referance my first point, mental health, walk into any mental home in this or any country and one of the most common forms of treatment for clinical depression is the apllication of stability, the patient is set a routine they go over and over again every day untill they feel safe and relaxed and there is soemthing they can depend on and equate to or compare with ther own lives, a kind of friend, IMO the soaps are habit, gets me through the day, god i thought i'd had a shit day, not inspired viewing. IMO.

Thats show is deemed as some role model for young people and we think why the hell the countries going down the toilet..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:49 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Thats show is deemed as some role model for young people and we think why the hell the countries going down the toilet..

Adrian: Scary stuff mate, Read that during the Korean war American prisoners of war would be tortured by sitting them in front of the box showing repeat after repeat of pictures, movies and shows everyday at the same time and same schedule, they couldn't even understand, these prisoners in a short time came to depend on seeing the same show at the same time every day, they lost there identity, lost all responsibility, and when the Koreans then stopped a show at a certain time on a given day, the prisoner broke down and gave the Koreans any info they wanted, this worked better that physical torture, electrocution and many other methods. We now call it TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:05 am

If we ever go to war with Korae.. Jesus will def be looking to sign up... Basketball
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:35 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:If we ever go to war with Korae.. Jesus will def be looking to sign up... Basketball

For the other side Ades......................

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:If we ever go to war with Korae.. Jesus will def be looking to sign up... Basketball

He has never come out and admitted it though has he?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Gay as phuk.............................................true.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

You and Lutes love talking about men..

Its getting affraid
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:48 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Its getting affraid

Ades: we are talking about Ez........lets be serious Laughing Take a look at his avatar, take them specs of and i'd bend him over

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Its getting affraid

Ades: we are talking about Ez........lets be serious Laughing Take a look at his avatar, take them specs of and i'd bend him over

You'd better stay in fecking Cornwall mate. Shocked affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum