JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Roman Riquleme

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
jpr60
MrMagoo
Bedshammer
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Roman Riquleme

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am

Malachite wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:According to Riquelme's agent, West Ham are leading the race because he's done everything at the top of the game. He wants a big challenge, where he'll make a huge difference.

Thats precisly what i've just said.

I know its difficult for us in the UK to actually envisage that someone may have principles and feels that fairness and doing something for a challenge and not just chasing money is alien to the UK but he is like that, good or bad.

I wouldn't agree with most thing as pointed out on here, When players like Messi step aside during games when playing for Argentina respecting Riquelme judgement, then you know that because these players train with him, play the game with him, clearly that tells you how gifted he is and respected by his fellow professionals.

Great player..........him and Messi best in the world.........How you may have him, phuk knows, you should build a team around him and you will be in Europe end of. you wait and see.

I don't think he's the same player he was at Villarreal where he was definitely one of the best in the world, but he's still an exceptional talent and I would be over the moon if he signs for West Ham.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:According to Riquelme's agent, West Ham are leading the race because he's done everything at the top of the game. He wants a big challenge, where he'll make a huge difference.

Well why not Everton or Liverpool maybe Spurs.. all three clubs where he could make a huge difference and help maybe restore one to former glories.. help the other in the Champs Lge and help Everton qialify for the champs lge..

Also his agent was quoted as saying if Arsnanl came in for him he would consider it.. the link is below.. basically totally contradicting what Mal said that he doesnt want to play for a team that has won the league f.a cup in recent years..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11685_6207735,00.html

Maybe they haven't made an offer for him, dopey bollocks. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Funny how none of the big clubs seem to be showing an interest Rolling Eyes

Actually that's wrong, the big clubs have gone in for him and its reported that Man Utd are one of those but he has come out and said it is of no interest to him to play for Man Utd or Chelsea or Arsenal despite the interest because these clubs have already won the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup, typical of Riquelmes quirkiness, he says he wants to go to a club that hasn't achieved this and that he will take all the way.......................this is not the first time he's done this, this is what the bloke is like, good or bad, this is a player that came out and said Players shouldn't receive millions from there transfer fees and that wages are way to high.

Ades: Really have to say, this cobblers about the Premeirship being to fast may possibly hold water with some players, but Riqeleme is a different quality, he as it in him to adapt and i think you would find with surprising ease, one thing you are right on though, why West Ham are signing a player of that quality we will go and sign Bert Entwhislte from Rockhard Rovers who despite spending last season on the bench for Rockhard MON still thinks he's a diamond geezer and will score 12 goals for the club next season.

Riquelme at Villa would have been amazing and in my opinion would have put us in the top 4 at the end of.

Bollox

I can make a few calls to see if i can point you in the right direction to get some if you like, i just don't think in your case it will make any differance. Ask Luton he's got loads.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:19 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:"In precise words, Riquelme has said that in terms of going to a club like Manchester United, it wouldn't really be an attraction to him because if he goes there they could win the Champions League - they've already done it - or they win the FA Cup - they've already done it.
"He wants to go to a club where he's going to make a mark."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3015619/Juan-Roman-Riquelmes-agent-says-the-midfielder-is-heading-to-West-Ham.html#ixzz0r0QWR7BU

So Arsenal arent a big club.. Liar admirable that your actually believing all the bollox.. just be happy if you get him.. dont try and justify it by saying he turned that the cream of England to sign for a team that just avoided relegation..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:19 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:"In precise words, Riquelme has said that in terms of going to a club like Manchester United, it wouldn't really be an attraction to him because if he goes there they could win the Champions League - they've already done it - or they win the FA Cup - they've already done it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3015619/Juan-Roman-Riquelmes-agent-says-the-midfielder-is-heading-to-West-Ham.html#ixzz0r0QWR7BU

So Arsenal arent a big club.. Liar admirable that your actually believing all the bollox.. just be happy if you get him.. dont try and justify it by saying he turned that the cream of England to sign for a team that just avoided relegation..

Is that a funny shade of green you're going there, Ades? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:19 am

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Funny how none of the big clubs seem to be showing an interest Rolling Eyes

Actually that's wrong, the big clubs have gone in for him and its reported that Man Utd are one of those but he has come out and said it is of no interest to him to play for Man Utd or Chelsea or Arsenal despite the interest because these clubs have already won the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup, typical of Riquelmes quirkiness, he says he wants to go to a club that hasn't achieved this and that he will take all the way.......................this is not the first time he's done this, this is what the bloke is like, good or bad, this is a player that came out and said Players shouldn't receive millions from there transfer fees and that wages are way to high.

Ades: Really have to say, this cobblers about the Premeirship being to fast may possibly hold water with some players, but Riqeleme is a different quality, he as it in him to adapt and i think you would find with surprising ease, one thing you are right on though, why West Ham are signing a player of that quality we will go and sign Bert Entwhislte from Rockhard Rovers who despite spending last season on the bench for Rockhard MON still thinks he's a diamond geezer and will score 12 goals for the club next season.

Riquelme at Villa would have been amazing and in my opinion would have put us in the top 4 at the end of.

Bollox

I can make a few calls to see if i can point you in the right direction to get some if you like, i just don't think in your case it will make any differance. Ask Luton he's got loads.

The fact you can make calls and know stuff like that says it all Leatherman

Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Well why not Everton or Liverpool maybe Spurs.. all three clubs where he could make a huge difference and help maybe restore one to former glories.. help the other in the Champs Lge and help Everton qialify for the champs lge..

Also his agent was quoted as saying if Arsnanl came in for him he would consider it.. the link is below.. basically totally contradicting what Mal said that he doesnt want to play for a team that has won the league f.a cup in recent years..

Maybe they haven't made an offer for him, dopey bollocks. Rolling Eyes

So United Chelse Arsenal want him but then after that noone in the top 14 does and its you lot Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Is that a funny shade of green you're going there, Ades? Very Happy

Defeated in a debate so change the subject.. mark of a student cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 am

I remember Sulli tried to sign Maradona for us Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Adrian: I think Adrian what you have to take on board is the fact that West Ham negotiations are already advanced, what they are saying is if Arsenal are serious he would go to Arsenal above West Ham, so who are the other 4 clubs interested, how do you know for a fact its not Arsenal, they've named Chelsea and Man utd last night on Sky, who are the others, how do you know Villa are not in there............that's a very flimsy and loaded statement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 am

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Adrian: I think Adrian what you have to take on board is the fact that West Ham negotiations are already advanced, what they are saying is if Arsenal are serious he would go to Arsenal above West Ham, so who are the other 4 clubs interested, how do you know for a fact its not Arsenal, they've named Chelsea and Man utd last night on Sky, who are the others, how do you know Villa are not in there............that's a very flimsy and loaded statement.

you fishing for a post from Lion?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 am

You said he didnt want a challenge of a big club that has won the league qualified for champs lge won f.a cup etc..

while in direct contrast his agent is saying man wants to chill in the high life of London and West Ham are the most viable option UNLESS Arsenal were to come in for him..

The two statements dont add up Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 am

What his agent has done is raise his profile. It's not rocket science, is it? Either he'll come to us, or he won't.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 am

Bedshammer wrote:What his agent has done is raise his profile. It's not rocket science, is it? Either he'll come to us, or he won't.

just make sure you register him this time....

Lion there saved you the trouble Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:What his agent has done is raise his profile. It's not rocket science, is it? Either he'll come to us, or he won't.

just make sure you register him this time....

Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 805607 there saved you the trouble Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Going to do it anyway.
Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 805607 Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 805607
Just because I can.
Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 475966
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:You said he didnt want a challenge of a big club that has won the league qualified for champs lge won f.a cup etc..

while in direct contrast his agent is saying man wants to chill in the high life of London and West Ham are the most viable option UNLESS Arsenal were to come in for him..

The two statements dont add up Wink

Just because he wants to sample the high life of London doesn't mean he's going to turn into some raving queen, Ok there a good chance Laughing and i have to say the obligatory highlighted hair at Wets Ham won't look quite as good on him being so olive skinned but i don't see anything wrong with that, I consider when he says Arsenal coming in for him what they are saying is if Arsenal get serious, i would be amazed if the likes of Arsenal who could ship out Fabregas, get 50ml and then get a player, regardless of age, every bit as good and maybe be better assuming he will be happy, for nothing............Now that really doesn't add up, money talks.

And another thing, judging by the statements your showing he's still out there shopping around, which says to me Villa should be moving mountains to get him IMO. He's a wonderful player, why wouldn't you want him. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

you fishing for a post from Lion?

Where is Lion, i wanted to ask him about Portugal's long ball game yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 am

The best post on this subject
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 am

villanfromluton wrote:

The best post on this subject

The voice of reason, eh?
Juan Roman Riquleme - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 am

Riquelme will be a disasterous signing for any Premiership club.My reasons:

Past it
Shite attitude
and most importantly

Gonzo has said he'd be delighted if he signed for West Ham and he's always fecking wrong Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Riquelme will be a disasterous signing for any Premiership club.My reasons:

Past it
Shite attitude
and most importantly

Gonzo has said he'd be delighted if he signed for West Ham and he's always fecking wrong Tosspot

Fair enough, i don't mind arguing the point with you but if your going to get heavy and bring your pet hamster into, sorry thats me out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 am

QBVILLA wrote:Riquelme will be a disasterous signing for any Premiership club.My reasons:

Past it
Shite attitude
and most importantly

I said I'd be delighted, didn#t say he'd do well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2