JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany

+2
villainies
villanfromluton
6 posters

Go down

Germany Empty Germany

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Stuck it up em lads. Cant even call them Germany, more like the league of nations with their motley crew
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Germany Empty Re: Germany

Post  villainies Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Well we've got the difficult route against Germany then probably Argentina. Very tough but we need to raise our game and if we can't raise it against the Germans we never will. Come on Rooney.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Will be an electric game.. cant wait.. ive booked Thurs Fri Sat off work.. chilling and wathing the games Cool

Since the Spain Swiss game the World Cup has been terrific!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Will be an electric game.. cant wait.. ive booked Thurs Fri Sat off work.. chilling and wathing the games Cool

Wow, you must tell which games you've been watching, if you like watching games played out predominantly in the midfield fine, i can't recall seeing a world cup with so many 1-0's and such a lack of individual talent which normally by know you would see a couple of amazing stars on show......shit if Gabby had missed the kind of sitters that Ozil missed tonight he would ahve been battered by most Villa fans. He hasn't been the only one by a long long way either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Will be an electric game.. cant wait.. ive booked Thurs Fri Sat off work.. chilling and wathing the games Cool

Wow, you must tell which games you've been watching, if you like watching games played out predominantly in the midfield fine, i can't recall seeing a world cup with so many 1-0's and such a lack of individual talent which normally by know you would see a couple of amazing stars on show......shit if Gabby had missed the kind of sitters that Ozil missed tonight he would ahve been battered by most Villa fans. He hasn't been the only one by a long long way either.

Before you criticise get factually correct - he was wathing the games!

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Think if we play like that again we can go along way. We can certainly do the Germans
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Malachite wrote:

Virtually every game since that Spain game has been entertaining excpet maybe a tiny minority.. feck knows what ur looking for form the World Cup but i await the long essay about it Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Think if we play like that again we can go along way. We can certainly do the Germans

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Before you criticise get factually correct - he was wathing the games!

Glasshouses.............

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Think if we play like that again we can go along way. We can certainly do the Germans

I don't believe it! Yes, we might, as you say 'do the Germans' but a 1-0 victory over Slovenia is nothing to get excited about. We still don't actually look that potent - we don't know what's wrong with Rooney and until he starts playing as we expect him to we've got to face the fact that we're a pretty poor team - or are we going back to the pre-World Cup blah-blah that we're a force to be reckoned with? WE'RE NOT!
I'll be down the pub in my England shirt in the hope that we'll do the business but it's pure, blind hope - and the fact that I'm English - nothing more.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 pm

jpr60 wrote:

I don't believe it! Yes, we might, as you say 'do the Germans' but a 1-0 victory over Slovenia is nothing to get excited about. We still don't actually look that potent - we don't know what's wrong with Rooney and until he starts playing as we expect him to we've got to face the fact that we're a pretty poor team - or are we going back to the pre-World Cup blah-blah that we're a force to be reckoned with? WE'RE NOT!
I'll be down the pub in my England shirt in the hope that we'll do the business but it's pure, blind hope - and the fact that I'm English - nothing more.

Im more optimistic then that but i would lean more towards you then Frenchspur.. we played really well today but Slovenia were piss poor IMO
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Jpr: I agree, but, we know what to expect v Germany also judging by the finishing i've just been looking at with Germany, they ain't nothing that special, however my thinking would be this, IMO no way are England good enough to lift a World Cup IMO, i fear for the future of the game if thats the case so based on that a Germany v England clash makes for a really exciting game, probably as good as any final will be, may the best man win...........thats it.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Malachite wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Jpr: I agree, but, we know what to expect v Germany also judging by the finishing i've just been looking at with Germany, they ain't nothing that special, however my thinking would be this, IMO no way are England good enough to lift a World Cup IMO, i fear for the future of the game if thats the case so based on that a Germany v England clash makes for a really exciting game, probably as good as any final will be, may the best man win...........thats it.

Totally agree - we'll sink a few pints and, hopefully enjoy the match. And, as I've said before, be thankful that we're not French!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

With a bit of luck, arguably their best player, Sweinstiger (sp) may be out, seemed to have a hamstring problem. I really dont think they are all that and really think we can beat them. Still poor that we have finished 2nd in such a poor group and left it difficult for ourselves, but today was an improvement (not that difficult to be honest) and people like Lampard, Barry and Rooney now have to step up.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Totally agree - we'll sink a few pints and, hopefully enjoy the match. And, as I've said before, be thankful that we're not French!

I give thanks for that every night in my prayers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

I give thanks for that every night in my prayers

Thats just because they never made french letters that weren´t too big

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

That's the main thing, enjoy it, watching that game tonight, Germany attacking, Lahm with the ball far right, at least 5 German players within the area attacking, clueless as to what to do, with about 7 Ghanaians marking, all players standing dead still and Lahm looking to cross, this went on for about 5 seconds, nobody moved, you could have been forgiven for thinking it was a free kick...hopeless, hopeless football IMO, so just maybe these are not the great German sides of old......TBH Jpr there isn't a game that starts at this time that i would like to stick my neck out and say they will walk this.......seems anybody can do any game IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

villanfromluton wrote:With a bit of luck, arguably their best player, Sweinstiger (sp) may be out, seemed to have a hamstring problem. I really dont think they are all that and really think we can beat them. Still poor that we have finished 2nd in such a poor group and left it difficult for ourselves, but today was an improvement (not that difficult to be honest) and people like Lampard, Barry and Rooney now have to step up.

Have to agree with you there Lutes. Definite improvement but Rooney and Lamps need to be on it if we want to continue. Barry looked a bit knackered when he started making mistakes, i think Cap needs to be prepared to take him off if he tires in the second half on Sunday. We've got to take our chances, simple as that.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

I think the Krauts have a lot of potential. They're gonna take some beating. Their movement off the ball is impressive and they keep possession well. I hope I'm wrong but they are a young side that are bound to improve.
I watched England surrender possession far too cheaply far too often today. The football is too hurried and we are so static that we virtually mark ourselves. Every pass becomes a 50/50 ball.
We must be more mobile and pick our passes better or this German side will be too good for us.
I've still got my fingers crossed though.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 pm

jak wrote:I think the Krauts have a lot of potential. They're gonna take some beating. Their movement off the ball is impressive and they keep possession well. I hope I'm wrong but they are a young side that are bound to improve.
I watched England surrender possession far too cheaply far too often today. The football is too hurried and we are so static that we virtually mark ourselves. Every pass becomes a 50/50 ball.
We must be more mobile and pick our passes better or this German side will be too good for us.

As the Dutch guy said on MOTD last night, the Germans are thinking "Oh shit, England". We're the ones that stuffed them 5-1 in Munich (on my stag night - what a feckin' night!).

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Reddi! wrote:
jak wrote:I think the Krauts have a lot of potential. They're gonna take some beating. Their movement off the ball is impressive and they keep possession well. I hope I'm wrong but they are a young side that are bound to improve.

As the Dutch guy said on MOTD last night, the Germans are thinking "Oh shit, England". We're the ones that stuffed them 5-1 in Munich (on my stag night - what a feckin' night!).

Ah i see your football knowledge is grwoing by the month Reddi Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

Ah i see your football knowledge is grwoing by the month Reddi Wink

Bit like your spelling ability, Ades!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Even Jesus football knowledge is better than Ades spelling
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Dont worry about my spelling when i need stuff doing for the company the secretary gets it spot on for me to just sign cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum