JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasto

4 posters

Go down

Glasto Empty Glasto

Post  villainies Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Anyone go or watch bits on the box? I only watched a little as we're packing. Loved Hot Chip. And Faithless
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Glasto Empty Re: Glasto

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:00 pm

villainies wrote:Anyone go or watch bits on the box? I only watched a little as we're packing. Loved Hot Chip. And Faithless

No.I'm off to my garage to do some weightlifting for half an hour then i'm taking teh dog out for a hour's walk after he's had his tea.You just carry on sitting there watching TV whilst your poor missus is struggling to carry the washing machine out to the van Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:16 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Anyone go or watch bits on the box? I only watched a little as we're packing. Loved Hot Chip. And Faithless

No.I'm off to my garage to do some weightlifting for half an hour then i'm taking teh dog out for a hour's walk after he's had his tea.You just carry on sitting there watching TV whilst your poor missus is struggling to carry the washing machine out to the van Tosspot

Leatherman
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Saw Faithless (and Massive Attack, I'm sure you've mentioned you're a fan before) in Germany a few weeks back. Both were fecking superb.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

Saw Faithless (and Massive Attack, I'm sure you've mentioned you're a fan before) in Germany a few weeks back. Both were fecking superb.

Nice one. Love Massive Attack.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Leatherman

He's talking about his tool Leatherman
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Is this while on your missionary tour Mad . Hoep you aint still getting your fceking benefit paid to you, lazy git
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Is this while on your missionary tour Mad . Hoep you aint still getting your fceking benefit paid to you, lazy git

This was before. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 pm

villainies wrote:

Nice one. Love Massive Attack.

Check 'em out live mate. Did a fantastic version of Teardrop with a lass called Martina Topley-Bird

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Massive Attack always find great vocalists to work with. They are on my must see list. I can't believe I've managed to miss them so many times.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum