JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mal

2 posters

Go down

Mal Empty Mal

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Adrian has made me ashamed to be a Villa fan for the abuse he has given to you over the last few days, merely because you offered a point of view regarding the Brazilians (the team, not the pubic hair). I think he should offer you a public apology for doubting your word and for him basically being an ignorant pr1ck who thinks his experience on football manager makes him some kind of expert.

If I were you, I'd tell him to go forth and multiply if he is big enough to offer an apology
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Mal Empty Re: Mal

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Laughing

QB what did i tell you.... Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Adrian has made me ashamed to be a Villa fan for the abuse he has given to you over the last few days, merely because you offered a point of view regarding the Brazilians (the team, not the pubic hair). I think he should offer you a public apology for doubting your word and for him basically being an ignorant pr1ck who thinks his experience on football manager makes him some kind of expert.

If I were you, I'd tell him to go forth and multiply if he is big enough to offer an apology

Lutes, I think the best thing is for me to send him a 10 point guide as to what to look for in a game football.

Ades.........................waiting>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>still waiting Laughing the one good point i thought i did make was pointing out, how everybody and anybody is in with a chance, that seems to be how its panned out .........except the freakin Germans.

Luton haven't been a million miles from you over the weekend, party in Oxford and then last night up in Leamington Spa, managed to see most of the games though.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Mal, he is too thick and thick skinned to apologise to you
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down