JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunga and Capello..

2 posters

Go down

Dunga and Capello.. Empty Dunga and Capello..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Dunga after winning the Coppa America.. Confederations cup and performing well and losing a shock qaurter final.. RESIGNS..

While Capello.. makes us look like the laughing stock of the world and we played shit throughout and got totally mullered against our arch rivals.. gets to carry on..!!!

This is why we are rubbish!! Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dunga and Capello.. Empty Re: Dunga and Capello..

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Dunga after winning the Coppa America.. Confederations cup and performing well and losing a shock qaurter final.. RESIGNS..

While Capello.. makes us look like the laughing stock of the world and we played shit throughout and got totally mullered against our arch rivals.. gets to carry on..!!!

Maradona: saying he will go.............

Adrian: it a question of having integrity and having none,

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Dunga after winning the Coppa America.. Confederations cup and performing well and losing a shock qaurter final.. RESIGNS..

Mal i thought you would basking in the glory of the Dutch win Mad

But look at Argentina.. think you said they would win it and there gone too.. in a shock whooping.. i was surprised at how good the Germans were.. i cant even call the semi with Spain..

On another note.. just seen on Sky Sports that Argentina team could the first economy clas flight back home.. sitting next to who ever else has been booked for that flight.. Messi the greatest player in the world can do that but can you imagine Lennon doing that Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

mal has too much class to gloat ades, unlike you
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:mal has too much class to gloat ades, unlike you

Have you apologised to him yet for your dispicable behaviour over the Henry handball.. Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Mal i thought you would basking in the glory of the Dutch win Mad

But look at Argentina.. think you said they would win it and there gone too.. in a shock whooping.. i was surprised at how good the Germans were.. i cant even call the semi with Spain..

On another note.. just seen on Sky Sports that Argentina team could the first economy clas flight back home.. sitting next to who ever else has been booked for that flight.. Messi the greatest player in the world can do that but can you imagine Lennon doing that Tosspot

Adrian: I honestly thought the dutch win was obvious, seriously, i couldn't for the life of me see what the hell you where going on about with Brazil, not saying that in a sarcastic way, no wonder Dunga resigned the way they caved when someone actually took them to task is the sign of a feckless side, sorry i thought they where badly average at best,

As for the Argies...I certainly did tip them for the world cup and would have loved to see Maradona in the final, however if you read the previous post before the weekend it was obvious to me that the way Germany dispensed with England say they are immensely confident and very powerful side, despite all the shite flinging at crappy England of course reality is they where never that bad, fact is the Germans where that good and i did say I reckon the Germans will have enough for the Argies, I was at a party and in front of an outdoor screen with about 50 other guys and some very capable woman, everybody was raving how Argentina would walk it with me saying, your all going to be disappointed then, only a mug rights of the Germans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Have you apologised to him yet for your dispicable behaviour over the Henry handball.. Tosspot

Ades,

Luton has about much chance of apologising for the Henri fracas as he has of passing Greggs without emptying his wallet (and the shop)!!

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Ades,

Luton has about much chance of apologising for the Henri fracas as he has of passing Greggs without emptying his wallet (and the shop)!!

Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 am

Saying now Dunga has beed sacked scratch

I don't get football

Harry Redknapp now says he's backing Capello.

Now we all know that footballers are not the brightest people out there and we have to believe that in the main these thickos stop playing and then become these highly intelligent strategic thinking people as football managers, whereas in actual fact they are still the same thickos.

Isn't remarkable how they jump to protect each other and maintain the staus que and the bubble they all live in regarding football.

Harry redknapp on Capello, "the man is class, he's done fantastic things, he full of experience and he will get it right for England"

"Harry my boy, let me put you right" "you live in a result driven industry and unlike the rest of us in the real world that stand and fall by the decisions we take and suffer the consequences of the mistakes we make, you and your matey's have this propensity to screw up, get payed millions, step on the football treadmill, walk into another job, get paid another millions, and screw up again........on it goes."

They refer to "great experience" and "great knowledge"...Capello has proven one thing and only one thing, he's no International manager, doesn't matter a crap about his experience because experience tells you now he's failed...full stop.

As for his coaching ability, i was talking to a guy at the weekend who runs his own successful cleaning business with 20 vans on the road, just won a massive nationwide contract that he expect will propel his business into million plus turnover......in his spare time just got his final FA and Fifa coaching badges..fully qualified to take a role anywhere in football, said its the easiest thing he's ever done, you almost get the qualification by default, said the same as me, football is so inward and so defensive most of these clubs could look outside the game and get people far better than these constant re-employment of these thickos.

Harry lad......climb out your zone, and say what you mean and do England a favour, Capello has failed, the FA has failed, both should resign, and we need to look elsewhere for a replacement and not this deluded mentality you lot have and encourage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down