JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spain v Paraguay..

4 posters

Go down

Spain v Paraguay.. Empty Spain v Paraguay..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Feck me.. this has got to be the worst game of the tournament so far.. I just hope paraguay dont get thru.. there bring as feck..

Saying that Spain have been shite too! I actually think that there best football was against the Swiss even thou they lost that game lol.. Germans could do these lot..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Spain v Paraguay.. Empty Re: Spain v Paraguay..

Post  Finn Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Unless Spain get their act together its a buy for the krauts
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:42 pm

I beg to differ. When Spain get their passing game together (and today it only happened once Fabregas was on the pitch) they'll be able to take hold of the midfield against the Germans which should give them the match.
Should Spain start with the same eleven they started with today I'd say it's a 50-50, if Cesc starts I'd fancy Spain. Despite admiring the German's teamwork I think they've ridden their luck a bit in previous games - I reckon Spain have too much quality - I'll go for Spain against (hopefully) Holland as the final.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

jpr60 wrote:I beg to differ. When Spain get their passing game together (and today it only happened once Fabregas was on the pitch) they'll be able to take hold of the midfield against the Germans which should give them the match.
Should Spain start with the same eleven they started with today I'd say it's a 50-50, if Cesc starts I'd fancy Spain. Despite admiring the German's teamwork I think they've ridden their luck a bit in previous games - I reckon Spain have too much quality - I'll go for Spain against (hopefully) Holland as the final.

Without wishing to make this into a Mal v Lutes thread I am making the same point, albeit more succunctly tongue
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

I agree with JPR, Torres looks well off the pace and they looked a better team with Fabregas on and Villa up top. What will Barca's team be like next season with Villa and possibly Fabregas in there?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Should be a cracking game thou.. really looking forward to that one..

That Kadiera looks like a cracking box to box player.. I wonder if Oneil would be inetrested.. or is he just a World Cup flash in the pan..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:40 pm

I think Jpr makes a good point, if Spain hit the ground running and if Spain can show the quality they have then no question they are in with a massive chance.

Problem is thats a lot of if's and Spain haven't shown it consistantly and are only showing it in spurts, take David Villa out of the Spain side and ???????????????big time.

Problem also is the Germans are much stronger mentally they know they can beat the Spanish, and that counts for an awful lot.

However, might be injuries, might be a change of tactics see what happens closer to kick of.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Finn wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I beg to differ. When Spain get their passing game together (and today it only happened once Fabregas was on the pitch) they'll be able to take hold of the midfield against the Germans which should give them the match.

Without wishing to make this into a Mal v Lutes thread I am making the same point, albeit more succunctly tongue

Nerr nerr na nerr nerr! Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum