JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diego Forlan..

4 posters

Go down

Diego Forlan.. Empty Diego Forlan..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Another class performance tonight.. smacked the bar with the last kick of the game.. desrved to have gone outright in the lead for the tournament so far..

Another good game.. feck knows why some people think its been a shite world cup.. what were they expecting?? some great games.. drama.. goals etc..

Also would so love Villa to buy this guy.. think he would smash it for us.. Buy him and tell him your our main man go and take the corners freekicks etc.. run the show.. would be the marquee signing most of the fans want.. but alas there is more chance of Lutes catching that woman and giving her the 'mother' of all beatings! Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Diego Forlan.. Empty Re: Diego Forlan..

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Another class performance tonight.. smacked the bar with the last kick of the game.. desrved to have gone outright in the lead for the tournament so far..

Another good game.. feck knows why some people think its been a shite world cup.. what were they expecting?? some great games.. drama.. goals etc..

Also would so love Villa to buy this guy.. think he would smash it for us.. Buy him and tell him your our main man go and take the corners freekicks etc.. run the show.. would be the marquee signing most of the fans want.. but alas there is more chance of Lutes catching that woman and giving her the 'mother' of all beatings! Mad Mad

up yours ass hole Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:06 pm

How old is Forlan, I turned the telly on to see the last kick of the game, very unlucky with the free kick
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:How old is Forlan, I turned the telly on to see the last kick of the game, very unlucky with the free kick

i think he is 3o or 31.. so wont have much of a sell on value but soemtimes you got to buy class and not worry about selling him on etc.. plus if he was 24 what are the chances we could get him.. even now we probbaly wont..

His goals was good Lutes and yes his free kick was class..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Who do you want to beat, Lutes?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Who do you want to beat, Lutes?

Beds the woman who robbed his phone.. lutes wants to hunt her down and give her the 'mother' of all beatings!! Shocked

Fair enough someone picked up a phone that the dozy fecker dropped thru the hole in his trouser pockets cus the tight git wont buy another pair... but to want to hunt down a woman and give her a pasting is bang out of order.. Lutes is a very violent man.. Mad

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Beds the woman who robbed his phone.. lutes wants to hunt her down and give her the 'mother' of all beatings!! Shocked

Fair enough someone picked up a phone that the dozy fecker dropped thru the whole in his trouser pockets cus the tight git wont but another pair... but to want to hunt down a woman and give her a pasting is bang out of order.. Lutes is a very violent man.. Mad

I think he's more into self abuse. I heard he once broke his banjo string, blood everywhere. Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:22 pm

jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fair enough someone picked up a phone that the dozy fecker dropped thru the whole in his trouser pockets cus the tight git wont but another pair... but to want to hunt down a woman and give her a pasting is bang out of order.. Lutes is a very violent man.. Mad

I think he's more into self abuse. I heard he once broke his banjo string, blood everywhere. Shocked

I agree Jak.. and i did tell him to let it go.. no point going to hunt down a woman and she ends up giving him the pasting..

But its the priciple that he would actually attack a woman that should not be missed here Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:39 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

How does he know it was a woman?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Beds, I made a comment about wanting to hit the person, knowing full well a female would not take a phone like that being the fairer sex and all that. Some bitter twisted virgin, that reminds me very much pf Reddi in the early 80's, has totally twisted the words. I have been made to feel like it was my fault the phone went missing Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 am

villanfromluton wrote:Beds, I made a comment about wanting to hit the person, knowing full well a female would not take a phone like that being the fairer sex and all that. Some bitter twisted virgin, that reminds me very much pf Reddi in the early 80's, has totally twisted the words. I have been made to feel like it was my fault the phone went missing Mad

totally unjust, Lutes.
Shocked
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 am

Have only seen the highlights but it looked pretty good....very open.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Malachite wrote:Have only seen the highlights but it looked pretty good....very open.

Was Luton's telephone incident caught on CCTV?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

I hear he ia always beating his meat, Beds! Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:53 pm

You sobered up yet, lightweight. You make me ashamed to be a Brummie, one pint of mild and youre fceked, coming on here and making a right cock of yourself Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Have you got a new phone yet, Lutes?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down