JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My World Cup review

5 posters

Go down

My World Cup review Empty My World Cup review

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:48 am

Shit final to finish off a shit world cup which was made all the more shitter by England's shitness.The only teams i enjoyed watching were the dirty shitty Argies bastards and the pervy shit eating Germans.Everyone else were shit.Uruguay at a push weren't too shit though they made the semis thanks to a blatant bit of cheating,dirty shitbags.The ball was shit, the vuvuzelas were shit even Morgan Freeman was in the crowd last night doing a shit impression of Nelson Mandela, who by the way is not shit.
Added to that Adrian's silly shit puppy like enthusiasm for this World cup masked his shit punditry, but alas no such luck for the top tipsters malachite and Villainies who's predictions were utter shit from day one.In summary i said it'll be shit and i was right, a shit world cup all round, here's to a new premiership season where once again Villa will flatter to deceive, the moneymen of the league will dominate,the silly shitheads at Sky will get all excited about a Tuesday night game between Wigan and Blackpool and we spend the next 12 months talking shit.
The end.
shit!
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

My World Cup review Empty Re: My World Cup review

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

Very Happy
Good morning, QB.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 am

what a shit review Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:29 am

Finn wrote:what a shit review Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

P.S good world cup.. great drama.. good goals.. cant believe its actually finished and have to wait another four years now.. Ive always enjoyed watching teams from all over the world besides then just an interest in oru rabble..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Very Happy

P.S good world cup.. great drama.. good goals.. cant believe its actually finished and have to wait another four years now.. Ive always enjoyed watching teams from all over the world besides then just an interest in oru rabble..

Is that a religion or something similar
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 am

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Very Happy

Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Very Happy

Tosspot

Wanking is your religion???

In that case i can't knock your dedication
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 am

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Very Happy

Tosspot

Wanking is your religion???

In that case i can't knock your dedication

Lutes wants it be his religion.. but the poor fella hasnt got it up in decades cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:28 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Shit final to finish off a shit world cup which was made all the more shitter by England's shitness.The only teams i enjoyed watching were the dirty shitty Argies bastards and the pervy shit eating Germans.Everyone else were shit.Uruguay at a push weren't too shit though they made the semis thanks to a blatant bit of cheating,dirty shitbags.The ball was shit, the vuvuzelas were shit even Morgan Freeman was in the crowd last night doing a shit impression of Nelson Mandela, who by the way is not shit.
Added to that Adrian's silly shit puppy like enthusiasm for this World cup masked his shit punditry, but alas no such luck for the top tipsters malachite and Villainies who's predictions were utter shit from day one.In summary i said it'll be shit and i was right, a shit world cup all round, here's to a new premiership season where once again Villa will flatter to deceive, the moneymen of the league will dominate,the silly shitheads at Sky will get all excited about a Tuesday night game between Wigan and Blackpool and we spend the next 12 months talking shit.
The end.
shit!

Adrian is on a massive and prescribed amount of Prozac, which would account for his enthusiasm, the only predictions i made was for a Argentina v Brazil final and the first part of the first round, and some Germans, i'm still the worlds top tipster, as for everything else i would say bang on QB, in fact i think football is at a crossroads, think we will get a lot more Portsmouth's this season and when the Likes of Barca can't pay the wages, wow is the sport in the shite.

The sport needed a great world cup, didn't get it, all this crap thinking that the FA are thinking football is a great product, its not worth throwing away 10ml installing a new National manager because England don't matter, its the domestic game that pays and thats what counts, why change a good product, they are so wrong, only a dead head could look at Rooney form now on and use the words "world class", in which case do we have a world class player......other than Gabriel Agbonlahor.

Villa.....again Mon will do his dealings in the bargain basement at 2 minutes to midnight on the last day of the transfer window, so we will get Keane, Gosling, Mcgeady whoever also rans, problem is i don't see us getting anything better than mid table to 8th this season.....we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Malachite wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
The end.
shit!

Adrian is on a massive and prescribed amount of Prozac, which would account for his enthusiasm, the only predictions i made was for a Argentina v Brazil final and the first part of the first round, and some Germans, i'm still the worlds top tipster, as for everything else i would say bang on QB, in fact i think football is at a crossroads, think we will get a lot more Portsmouth's this season and when the Likes of Barca can't pay the wages, wow is the sport in the shite.

The sport needed a great world cup, didn't get it, all this crap thinking that the FA are thinking football is a great product, its not worth throwing away 10ml installing a new National manager because England don't matter, its the domestic game that pays and thats what counts, why change a good product, they are so wrong, only a dead head could look at Rooney form now on and use the words "world class", in which case do we have a world class player......other than Gabriel Agbonlahor.

Villa.....again Mon will do his dealings in the bargain basement at 2 minutes to midnight on the last day of the transfer window, so we will get Keane, Gosling, Mcgeady whoever also rans, problem is i don't see us getting anything better than mid table to 8th this season.....we will see.

These scottish feckers are so easy to reel in.. There was an article on how we are after Mcgeady and how Milner is over priced at 28m.. all i did was mention that if Mcgeady is worth 12m then Milners is a fair price.. had the mother of all Tosspot from a scottish tosser on how Mcgeady is twice the player Milner is.. started rolling off some stats.. saying how Milner had a quiet world cup and is basically shite.. to which i just merely stated that how correct he was and that kaka had a shite torunament too and Mourinhio was going to ask Celtic if they fancied a strait swap kaka for mcgeady Shocked

Mcgeady might be a decent player but this guy was as bitter as they come.. then the Scots think why we think there mugs and Andy Murray is a Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Ades: I only mention Mcgeady as an example of the fact we wil probably sign everybody that we would probably not want Wink

Looks like Sidwell is going then......

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Malachite wrote:Ades: I only mention Mcgeady as an example of the fact we wil probably sign everybody that we would probably not want Wink

Looks like Sidwell is going then......GOOD RIDDANCE

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum