JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting article

+3
QBVILLA
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Finn
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting article - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting article

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 am

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:On a serious note.. you have to be fecking desperate to pay for sex.. the whole art is the seduction.. not boning a bird that even Lutes and Jesus could have the next day affraid

well said

Casanova has spoken Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:45 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:On a serious note.. you have to be fecking desperate to pay for sex.. the whole art is the seduction.. not boning a bird that even Lutes and Jesus could have the next day affraid

well said

Casanova has spoken Mad

As Villainies is the resident womaniser he's bound to agree with the virtuous Adrian, though i suspect for differing reasons Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

Fair point QB, and well made.

He has probably been run out of the smoke and has settled in Bristol until the next bloke comes after him for messing around with his missus.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

well said

Casanova has spoken Mad

As Villainies is the resident womaniser he's bound to agree with the virtuous Adrian, though i suspect for differing reasons Mad

I'm no more a womaniser than you are a dwarf worrying pervert.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

well said

Casanova has spoken Mad

But he is a dwarf worrying pervert scratch scratch scratch

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 am

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

well said

Casanova has spoken Mad

But he is a dwarf worrying pervert scratch scratch scratch

Embarassed
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

well said

Casanova has spoken Mad

QB: Probably different in terms of a womaniser the way your thinking about it, Adrian is still a virgin, no question Tease however, think about what i'm saying, Villanaise spend most of his life, working, social, and other wise in the company of and associating with........woman, therefore its only natural that if he's so strongly influenced by woman it follows that he will begin to think like a woman, which is what comes over ...no.

Thing is, time to really worry is when he comes on here and says I've just gone for a bra fitting, what do you reckon guys. Boobies

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:you have to be a bit of a twat to go to Africa and not wrap up if shagging a local.

You have to be a bit of a twat to not wrap up anyway.

This is also true, but then again it depends on the circumstances and how well you know each other.

Hope you wrapped up during your tour of europes cheapest street walkers bounce

I'll have you know Croatia is fairly expensive. Mad

To be fair to the hookers i expect they'd argue quite successfully that going anywhere near your chessy bellend raises their rates considerably

Croatia has been the only country we haven't been offered hookers. In Budapest, every corner we turned there was some skanky old bag offering us a fumble in an alley. Villanies would've spooed himself dry with excitement.

You honestly telling me you haven't had a go? What with your mission to raise awareness and all? pfft bet you've been up to your nuts on a daily basis in what you've saved on soap you dirty little git

Haven't touched a single hooker. Mainly because we can barely afford to eat, smoke, and drink right now. Crying or Very sad

What's the problem, haven't the Social heard of Western Union!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum