JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board.

5 posters

Go down

If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board. Empty If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board.

Post  jak Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I thought I'd just sit here in a quiet corner and crack open a couple of bottles of Dom Pérignon.
Pull up a chair. Fancy a glass?

jak

Back to top Go down

If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board. Empty Re: If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Enjoying the meteors?

Back to top Go down

If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board. Empty Re: If you're bored shitless with all that crap on the Villa board.

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 am

Well, I would have joined you if you'd asked earlier. Had gone up the wooden hills to Bedfordshire by then.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:33 am

And I'd gone with Beds Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:38 am

villanfromluton wrote:And I'd gone with Beds Very Happy

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

jak wrote:I thought I'd just sit here in a quiet corner and crack open a couple of bottles of Dom Pérignon.
Pull up a chair. Fancy a glass?

'Tis true, there's such a lotta crap on the Villa board. Now, I like a good football chat as much as the next fan but talk about hanging it out to dry, some of those Villa lads are turning into Spuds as we sup!
At The Arsenal there's a lot to talk about, much genuine speculation as to who will (finally) appear for us in goal, who will be joining the club before the August window shuts (indeed, who might be leaving), what shape our team will take eventually, whenever/if ever all the squad is fit. And most of it's good, serious football-talk, not all that rubbish that one comes across on the Villa board - much ado about nothing!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 am

Now be a bit fair here,
Villa fans are great entertainment at the moment, and who cannot have a laugh at the predicament they find their team in?
To be honest, the fan base are a great crowd and dont deserve to be in the mess their great saviour, the chairman, has put them in.
I remember them all hailing the multi rich Lerner as a hero for rescuing them from the great Doug Ellis Very Happy
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 am

Ringo wrote:Now be a bit fair here,
Villa fans are great entertainment at the moment, and who cannot have a laugh at the predicament they find their team in?
To be honest, the fan base are a great crowd and dont deserve to be in the mess their great saviour, the chairman, has put them in.
I remember them all hailing the multi rich Lerner as a hero for rescuing them from the great Doug Ellis Very Happy

Hey nobrob dwarf, have you seen any anti Lerner comments ? Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:06 am

villanfromluton wrote:

Now, Now Luton, this is a place of tranquility. If you want to rant and rave, the Villa board is the place to be. So follow the rules and you're welcome to stay for a glass of bubbly or two. Pull up a chair, pop that bib on and I'll get someone to help you. Cheers!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Now, Now Luton, this is a place of tranquility. If you want to rant and rave, the Villa board is the place to be. So follow the rules and you're welcome to stay for a glass of bubbly or two. Pull up a chair, pop that bib on and I'll get someone to help you. Cheers!!

Beds is already to help me with my needs Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:48 am

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Beds is already to help me with my needs Very Happy

Oh! Good! You've found our waitress. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:54 am

She lets me do things that she dont let you do, now fcek off our board
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:She lets me do things that she dont let you do, now fcek off our board

I knew you were a closet Gooner. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:She lets me do things that she dont let you do, now fcek off our board

Unlike Lion and Villainies, I aint a closet anything Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Unlike Lion and Villainies, I aint a closet anything Mad

Alright,....mate. Your secret's safe with me. Wink Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum