JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallas To Sign For Spurs.

3 posters

Go down

Gallas To Sign For Spurs. Empty Gallas To Sign For Spurs.

Post  Ringo Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 am

That may make the Gooners slightly miffed.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Gallas To Sign For Spurs. Empty Re: Gallas To Sign For Spurs.

Post  jak Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 am

Not me, not at all.
Some players are real Gunners some are not. I never liked Gallas, he's a decent player but one of the rising number of mercenaries in the game. I never felt that he had any true allegiance to the club and his behaviour at Birmingham was a disgrace. There's something right about Gallas and Spurs. Good riddance.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

jak wrote:Not me, not at all.
Some players are real Gunners some are not. I never liked Gallas, he's a decent player but one of the rising number of mercenaries in the game. I never felt that he had any true allegiance to the club and his behaviour at Birmingham was a disgrace. There's something right about Gallas and Spurs. Good riddance.

I couldn't give a toss TBH. Like jak I was never a Gallas fan - he was an OK defender but how he managed to become captain is beyond me. I don't often disagree with Wenger but I was never happy to see Gallas, (with his no.10 shirt for chrissake) giving his pre-match pep-talks for the camera. His antics at Birmingham underlined the sort of character he has and, as he didn't choose to accept whatever deal he was offered at Arsenal good luck to him. I certainly don't hold any feelings for him, good or bad - I might give him the finger if he shows up in his lilley-whites but I'm sure most Gooners really couldn't care less.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down