JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else think that this video

Go down

Does anyone else think that this video Empty Does anyone else think that this video

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 pm

is making a point about that Kyle bloke?

class song and video

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that this video Empty Re: Does anyone else think that this video

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Drum & Bass used to be quality until bands like this and Pendulum got their hands on it. No

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think that this video Empty Re: Does anyone else think that this video

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Drum & Bass used to be quality until bands like this and Pendulum got their hands on it. No
Bollocks.

Just because they aren't screaming into the mic about death and how they hate themselves doesn't mean it's not good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 pm

mikeyff wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Drum & Bass used to be quality until bands like this and Pendulum got their hands on it. No
Bollocks.

Just because they aren't screaming into the mic about death and how they hate themselves doesn't mean it's not good.

That's a very narrow-minded view on music, don't you think? I don't listen to a single band like that.

Far better than Chase & Status.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
mikeyff wrote:
Bollocks.

That's a very narrow-minded view on music, don't you think? I don't listen to a single band like that.

Far better than Chase & Status.
meh.

What type of music do you like Eze? I always had you down as death heavy metal rock head

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Absolutely anything. I do love my death metal but there's not a single genre I don't listen too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Absolutely anything. I do love my death metal but there's not a single genre I don't listen too.
Death metal is the only thing I don't like.

what is your opinion on enter shakiri?

chase and status were good at oxegen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 pm

mikeyff wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Absolutely anything. I do love my death metal but there's not a single genre I don't listen too.

Shite. Saw them in Germany a couple of months back and left halfway through to catch Temper Trap, who were fucking ace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 pm

mikeyff wrote:

Shite. Saw them in Germany a couple of months back and left halfway through to catch Temper Trap, who were fucking ace.
temper trap weren't great at all live I didn't think!

What festival were you at in germany?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 pm

mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:

Southside.
Temper Trap are one of the best live bands I've seen, which surprised me because I hadn't really got into them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 pm

mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:

Southside.
Temper Trap are one of the best live bands I've seen, which surprised me because I hadn't really got into them.
would you recommend going to it?

well to be fair they may have been disrupted because black eyed peas left all their gear on the stage and it certainly pissed the cribs off

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 pm

mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:

Southside.

well to be fair they may have been disrupted because black eyed peas left all their gear on the stage and it certainly pissed the cribs off

It was cheap at only 125E a ticket, but really really badly organised. Had a great time though, some right cracking bands on the line-up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 pm

mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:
mikeyff wrote:

Southside.

It was cheap at only 125E a ticket, but really really badly organised. Had a great time though, some right cracking bands on the line-up.
Were you camping?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:07 pm

We were.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:We were.
How was that?

Camping at oxegen was a bit of a mess but still quality.

the reason i am pestering you with questions is because we are going to a foreign festival next summer and are looking for ideas.

ever been to glastonbury?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Never been to Glastonbury.

For a foreign festival, I'd recommend EXIT in Serbia. Serbia is dirt cheap, beautiful women, and the tickets start selling at about 50E in December.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am

villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 am

Cracking tune. Clap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum