JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right direction.

2 posters

Go down

Right direction. Empty Right direction.

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Pretty chuffed with a win at Blackburn TBH - OK, I expected it but those are the games we've come unstuck in in the past. I haven't seen it but understand RvP played a superb ball into Theo's run for the first, we gave away a 'soft goal' for the equaliser before AA used his cunning to net the winner. Wilshere should've put the result beyond doubt late on, apparently but I'm please with 2-1 - methinks we're going in the right direction. OK, having lost Bendtner and Nasri to injury we've now got to do without RvP for a few weeks (sounds like a familiar story) but I feel buoyed by the fact that we've got people like Chamakh and, yes, The New Improved Rosicky who can step in and play a part, with Captain Cesc regaining match fitness - it's looking good!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Right direction. Empty Re: Right direction.

Post  jak Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Yep, a good performance after weathering the early storm.
We did give a soft goal away. Down to inexperience from Koscielny (forgivable) and a ball watching trance from Clichy (unforgivable). Our overall defensive performance was encouraging though.
Chamakh looks a good player. Theo finished really well again. Arshavin is still not in top form and Cesc was struggling for his touch. We're doing OK, we'll do even better when they hit top form.
We now have a much more complete squad. COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!! cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum