JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another nice one.

+3
jpr60
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
mozza
7 posters

Go down

Another nice one. Empty Another nice one.

Post  mozza Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Yes another win tonight Very Happy
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Another nice one. Empty Re: Another nice one.

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 pm

bounce

never mind Milner and Barry Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 am

Big game coming up at the weekend. It'll be nice to see WBA again.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 pm

jpr60 wrote:Big game coming up at the weekend. It'll be nice to see WBA again.

How cruel you only say that because you know you will score 6.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Not at all! I just remember the 'Old Days', Don Howe at full-back, Bobby Robson in midfield - WBA were a strong team in the old First Division in the early '60's. Later on, Jeff Astle - I was at Wembley when WBA beat Alan Ball's Everton in the cup final. It's been a long time........................oh yes, I hope we score six!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Not at all! I just remember the 'Old Days', Don Howe at full-back, Bobby Robson in midfield - WBA were a strong team in the old First Division in the early '60's. Later on, Jeff Astle - I was at Wembley when WBA beat Alan Ball's Everton in the cup final. It's been a long time........................oh yes, I hope we score six!

Well seeing as our first four away games this season were and are against Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd i had put them down to flogging a dead horse any way.

But we are playing quite well at the moment 7 points from five games is not that bad after all considering our dreadful first game.

The new players are starting to settle and gel with the rest of the squad so looking forward to see what the future holds for us.

And hope you don't get six.
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

mozza wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Well seeing as our first four away games this season were and are against Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd i had put them down to flogging a dead horse any way.

But we are playing quite well at the moment 7 points from five games is not that bad after all considering our dreadful first game.

The new players are starting to settle and gel with the rest of the squad so looking forward to see what the future holds for us.

Maybe the Baggies will get 7.............
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Qute :- looking forward to see what the future holds for us.

Relegation?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 am

From what i've seen of the Albion thus far i believe they'll have a good season and stay up with room to spare.the new African lad up front OgawangyOoogawoogo, or whatever his name is looks a tidy player and the midfield is impressive.Still reckon the Arse will smash 'em this weekend but i'd expect Arsenal to smash 14 of the Prem sides they meet at the Emirates this season.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 am

QBVILLA wrote:From what i've seen of the Albion thus far i believe they'll have a good season and stay up with room to spare.the new African lad up front OgawangyOoogawoogo, or whatever his name is looks a tidy player and the midfield is impressive.Still reckon the Arse will smash 'em this weekend but i'd expect Arsenal to smash 14 of the Prem sides they meet at the Emirates this season.

Fecking racist. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:From what i've seen of the Albion thus far i believe they'll have a good season and stay up with room to spare.the new African lad up front OgawangyOoogawoogo, or whatever his name is looks a tidy player and the midfield is impressive.Still reckon the Arse will smash 'em this weekend but i'd expect Arsenal to smash 14 of the Prem sides they meet at the Emirates this season.

Fecking racist. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

fecking bone idle uni dropout Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:56 am

Ringo wrote:Qute :- looking forward to see what the future holds for us.

Relegation?

Lifetime contract for Avram Grant? :FingersCrossedEmote:

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 am

I agree QB, think all the midland clubs will be fine. I remember the Baggies in the late 70's with the three degrees playing, played some great football. Was at Highbury when they lost the semi final 1-0 to Ipswich in 1978
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:53 am

villanfromluton wrote:

I agree QB, think all the midland clubs will be fine. I remember the Baggies in the late 70's with the three degrees playing, played some great football. Was at Highbury when they lost the semi final 1-0 to Ipswich in 1978

I was there to mate and i think you will find it was 3-1, the one we lost 1-0 was against QPR .

And QB its Peter Odemwingie fecking strange i know but he is a very good player.
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:17 am

mozza wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

I was there to mate and i think you will find it was 3-1, the one we lost 1-0 was against QPR .

And QB its Peter Odemwingie fecking strange i know but he is a very good player.

You can't expect that uneducated oik to be able to "talk proper"! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 am

Reddi! wrote:
mozza wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

You can't expect that uneducated oik to be able to "talk proper"! Very Happy

Mozza is a fellow yam yam and as such he knows that i spake proper inglish, so swivel Cheerleader
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
mozza wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Maybe the Baggies will get 7.............

they should have done by the sounds of it Shocked

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 am

And may I say it was good to see WBA again - even if you did spank us. First time you've won at our place since 1983 I believe and that was Highbury, of course. We were going through the motions in 1983 - I had the feeling we were doing likewise yesterday too!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum