JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made In Dagenham

+4
jak
Bully 9
villanfromluton
Ringo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Made In Dagenham Empty Made In Dagenham

Post  Ringo Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:19 am

Having seen clips of this on You Tube, it seems like a decent film worth going to see.
Never underestimate the power of a woman! Catwoman
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Made In Dagenham Empty Re: Made In Dagenham

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 am

the amount yo.u know about women, you could write it on a fceking matchbox. Isnt that film set when you were in our late 40's?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 am

Ringo wrote:Having seen clips of this on You Tube, it seems like a decent film worth going to see.

This is so so so true.

I nearly got caught out last week, had to go to a customers house, sent there to do an estimate for another company, no problem, local and all that, i actually knew the Mrs concerned, see her occasionally walking her dog, in the car that kind of thing. Didn't want the job because i was told she wanted it done immediately and i couldn't fit it in at this time, however as a favour to the company i went.

Got there, cup of coffee etc usual stuff, did some fast artwork for her, bumped the price, couldn't help notice all this was going straight over her head, not the usual response for a serious punter about to be spending a good few quid. She turns around and says, come and look at this in the bedroom, went upstairs, again made it clear to her the cost and time involved, i turned around at that point from previously doing a quick sketch, and she was lying on the bed, smile on her face, she was wearing this tight T shirty thing which was buttoned, but actually unbuttoned right below her cleavage, bra everything was on show, couldn't believe it.

I said, can't get this job in for ages, but i could recommend someone else, she looked at me and said, "don't care how long i have to wait i want you".....i would prefer you to do it now she said, actually giggling, i looked and said " I'm really really busy, I have to go", i started to walk down stairs, then to the front door, turned and said OK then I'll be in touch, she kissed me and said "you don't just have to come around with the paperwork, come around whenever you want daytime, but phone me first".

I vamoosed and couldn't help think, frikkin woman, they can be so devious and so determined.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:47 am

You into mills and boon books, are you Mal Very Happy . There has been some shite written on here recently, but you have outdone it all. What a load of bollocks cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 am

villanfromluton wrote:You into mills and boon books, are you Mal Very Happy . There has been some shite written on here recently, but you have outdone it all. What a load of bollocks cheers
Mills and Boon.....Luton please tell me you never have?? Wink
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 am

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:You into mills and boon books, are you Mal Very Happy . There has been some shite written on here recently, but you have outdone it all. What a load of bollocks cheers

Read all the books and actually member of the fan club, so know Mal has nicked his load of tosh from the novel "old fceker aims to reignite his pecker"
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Read all the books and actually member of the fan club, so know Mal has nicked his load of tosh from the novel "old fceker aims to reignite his pecker"
cheers
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

That sounds like the sequel to "Fat twat eats the cat" Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 am

Reddi! wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

That sounds like the sequel to "Fat twat eats the cat" Very Happy

Is that the one QB starred in
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 am

Malachite wrote:
Ringo wrote:Having seen clips of this on You Tube, it seems like a decent film worth going to see.

This is so so so true.

I nearly got caught out last week, had to go to a customers house, sent there to do an estimate for another company, no problem, local and all that, i actually knew the Mrs concerned, see her occasionally walking her dog, in the car that kind of thing. Didn't want the job because i was told she wanted it done immediately and i couldn't fit it in at this time, however as a favour to the company i went.

Got there, cup of coffee etc usual stuff, did some fast artwork for her, bumped the price, couldn't help notice all this was going straight over her head, not the usual response for a serious punter about to be spending a good few quid. She turns around and says, come and look at this in the bedroom, went upstairs, again made it clear to her the cost and time involved, i turned around at that point from previously doing a quick sketch, and she was lying on the bed, smile on her face, she was wearing this tight T shirty thing which was buttoned, but actually unbuttoned right below her cleavage, bra everything was on show, couldn't believe it.

I said, can't get this job in for ages, but i could recommend someone else, she looked at me and said, "don't care how long i have to wait i want you".....i would prefer you to do it now she said, actually giggling, i looked and said " I'm really really busy, I have to go", i started to walk down stairs, then to the front door, turned and said OK then I'll be in touch, she kissed me and said "you don't just have to come around with the paperwork, come around whenever you want daytime, but phone me first".

I vamoosed and couldn't help think, frikkin woman, they can be so devious and so determined.

Jackanory. Jackanory. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:42 am

he been reading them Black Lace books he has hmmmm women book reading eh????? Suspect Suspect Suspect
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:43 am

Totally agree Jak, talks nearly as much bollox as your good self Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 am

jak wrote:
Malachite wrote:

This is so so so true.

Jackanory. Jackanory. Very Happy

Laughing

Shouldn't that be Jakanory, Jakanory?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Guys i would not kid you on this Wink no seriously if this was a story i would say.............scared the bejesus out of me, didn't tell the misses though.

Seriously she was bang up for it.

Furthermore she phoned about 2ish today i wasn't here, asking if i had finished the design

There is one answer to this, i'll have to go round and shag her legs of... Cool what else can a fella do....

That was joking, but the story is true.......what can i say.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Can she still stand up on her own Mal, perhaps I should be asking you that question Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Malachite wrote:Guys i would not kid you on this Wink no seriously if this was a story i would say.............scared the bejesus out of me, didn't tell the misses though.

Seriously she was bang up for it.

Furthermore she phoned about 2ish today i wasn't here, asking if i had finished the design

There is one answer to this, i'll have to go round and shag her legs of... Cool what else can a fella do....

That was joking, but the story is true.......what can i say.

What is it she's after? Decorating for the labrador's room perhaps? Very Happy

Maybe you could look to employ the younger of the growth impaired members of this board. Having said that, I dare say both are a bit out of practice. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Malachite wrote:

This is so so so true.

I hope you cleaned the sheets when you woke up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Malachite

I thought the Mick the Yank post would never be beaten but..........

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Lionheart wrote:Malachite

I thought the Mick the Yank post would never be beaten but..........

I think the only thing that could top this load of bollox is if Marky Boy comes on saying his missus has just gone down on him
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Clap

There's nothing i can say.

I have read my first post though, and i could have been a little more precise, so when i say she kissed me i didn't mean actually full on tongue job, i meant she grabbed my arm, pulled me towards her and gave me a little peck on the cheek, so that sounds a little less colourful.

However, straight up with the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Malachite wrote: Clap

I have read my first post though, and i could have been a little more precise, so when i say she kissed me i didn't mean actually full on tongue job, i meant she grabbed my arm, pulled me towards her and gave me a little peck on the cheek, so that sounds a little less colourful.

Yes, you could have been a little more precise by warning us in advance that it is bollox Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

This is so so so true.

I hope you cleaned the sheets when you woke up.

Thus speaks a single, very frustrated, dick in hand merchant, think about what you've said Ez.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

Yes, you could have been a little more precise by warning us in advance that it is bollox Very Happy

You bullying Mal again.. cruel fecker Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

He's just a very crude geezer Adrian.......and weird.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 am

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

He's just a very crude geezer Adrian.......and weird.

Thats a big shout calling me weird Mal, its not me coming out with tales of women throwing themselves at me Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum