JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misfits

2 posters

Go down

Misfits Empty Misfits

Post  Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Did anybody catch this late last night, Channel 4 i think, last nights was the first.

Now and again you get a real gem come along and this is so worth watching IMO, absolutely love the Irish lad doing his community service, they have his character perfect and the actor so fits the roll is look his manner and approach, he is pure brilliant and his one liners, did you get the one about the ISP Clap

Back to top Go down

Misfits Empty Re: Misfits

Post  jannerblue Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 am

Malachite wrote:Did anybody catch this late last night, Channel 4 i think, last nights was the first.

Now and again you get a real gem come along and this is so worth watching IMO, absolutely love the Irish lad doing his community service, they have his character perfect and the actor so fits the roll is look his manner and approach, he is pure brilliant and his one liners, did you get the one about the ISP Clap

Is this series 2 or are they showing series 1 again? I thought it was really good to be fair.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am

All I find was the whole of series one on E4.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:36 pm

jannerblue wrote:
Malachite wrote:Did anybody catch this late last night, Channel 4 i think, last nights was the first.

Is this series 2 or are they showing series 1 again? I thought it was really good to be fair.

No idea Janner, in this one its started with them doing pennance on community service and the hail storm, don't know if that rings any bells, i've not seen it before.

In the next one the horny little half cast gets her rocks of with some fella on a counter.

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Malachite wrote:
jannerblue wrote:

No idea Janner, in this one its started with them doing pennance on community service and the hail storm, don't know if that rings any bells, i've not seen it before.

In the next one the horny little half cast gets her rocks of with some fella on a counter.

Yeah that's episode 1 of series 1, fella. Well worth keeping tabs on.. Good show.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum