JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer.

2 posters

Go down

Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer. Empty Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 pm

This is a real problem now.

Being reported today that he needs more time, he's been out now for some length of time and for Gabby to be out v Blues doesn't bear thinking about, he destroys them.

This is a problem!!!!.

Back to top Go down

Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer. Empty Re: Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer.

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Yep, just a couple of injuries, and it really shows how thin our squad is on quality.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer. Empty Re: Gabby Agbonlahor out for even longer.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Yep, just a couple of injuries, and it really shows how thin our squad is on quality.

Really does, not banging on about it but for me Villa offer little or nothing up front without Gabby being there, he's such a force in the side and his influence on other players like Ash Young is massive, gives Ash another outlet to his game.

Personally i hope this is Houllier using a bit of savvy and its not exactly true, what also bothers me is that he was supposed to be back for Sunderland now its going on right into November, that tells me its a lot more serious and the surgery may not of worked out.

Its strange, not saying this as a fan of Gabby's but i've really missed his charging about, looking at defenders craping there pants as he gets the ball and looks to make a run and his argy bargy in the box.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Gabby will be on the bench tomorrow.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2213673,00.html

Good to see some good news on the injury front. Hopefully he will be fit to start against Man U.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Thank God he's back, then he can go straight onto his yearly goal draught, get booed by us and then he'll start scoring again(!) tongue

Nah but seriously, we need his quality back, we need him back badly, asap!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:03 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Gabby will be on the bench tomorrow.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2213673,00.html

Good to see some good news on the injury front. Hopefully he will be fit to start against Man U.

RoT: Brilliant news, we so need his power up front worrying defences, working the channels and goals of course Clap

Lets hope he can get an hour in tomorrow and lets hope he's fully recovered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down