JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa out for a month

+2
villainies
Jay.P.A
6 posters

Go down

Aston Villa out for a month Empty Aston Villa out for a month

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 pm

FFS.

Saturday, 6 November 2010
Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00

Wednesday, 10 November 2010
Aston Villa v Blackpool, 19:45

Saturday, 13 November 2010
Aston Villa v Man Utd, 12:45

Sunday, 21 November 2010
Blackburn v Aston Villa, 13:30

Saturday, 27 November 2010
Aston Villa v Arsenal, 12:45

All hard fixtures this month, and we can only hope Gabby comes back asap, but we've got to be careful not to rush him and get him injured again Mad Mad
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa out for a month Empty Re: Aston Villa out for a month

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm

That's a nasty looking fixture with Villa only 3 points off the relegation zone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Exactly, but I'm going to be optimistic and go for 4 defeats and a draw. Shocked
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:40 pm

A situation like this has been in the post for a few seasons. MON got very lucky with his very thin squad and injuries. Now we've got a few it's clear just how weak the squad is. WANKER
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

MON was extremely lucky?! There's no word to describe just HOW lucky he was - I think Gabby, Bouma, Barry, and someone else played EVERY single game of the season about 2/3 seasons ago for him.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Fcuk me, a few months ago MON was your hero and saviour and now him and Houllier are the scum of the earth. You lot deserved O'Leary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:28 pm

It's all very well blaming mon, but surely the blame lies wth the owner for stumping up the cash.
Surely mon must have said ok you yank twat we need a few players in as we are thread bare, but are you going to loosen to purse string you yanky bastard,

I have always thought that you lot was punching above your weight , but now it's begining to really hit home....like i said when your team played wh you was lucky..

You need investment , and big time....before the shit hits the fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:It's all very well blaming mon, but surely the blame lies wth the owner for stumping up the cash.
Surely mon must have said ok you yank twat we need a few players in as we are thread bare, but are you going to loosen to purse string you yanky bastard,

I have always thought that you lot was punching above your weight , but now it's begining to really hit home....like i said when your team played wh you was lucky..

utter rubbish as usual, we are only in the shit because of all the injuries, the full team fit would see us in the upper half of the league as usual.

Lucky against west Ham, please we absolutely ripped you to shreds, it could have been a far larger winning margin, no luck needed.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:37 pm

MON got hold of some decent players no denying that. Its the massive waste of cash that was made available that is unforgiveable. I think GH can sort it but given the nasty injury situation and no strikers he is going to struggle to get results.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Mark, no way were we lucky on the first day of the season, we pist all over you.

We have been very unlucky in having Gabby, Heskey and Carew all injured at the same time. However, give Delfunonso a chance, up to him to show his worth, but tough run of games ahead
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Mark, no way were we lucky on the first day of the season, we pist all over you.

We have been very unlucky in having Gabby, Heskey and Carew all injured at the same time. However, give Delfunonso a chance, up to him to show his worth, but tough run of games ahead

where's the violin emote

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:It's all very well blaming mon, but surely the blame lies wth the owner for stumping up the cash.

utter rubbish as usual, we are only in the shit because of all the injuries, the full team fit would see us in the upper half of the league as usual.

Lucky against west Ham, please we absolutely ripped you to shreds, it could have been a far larger winning margin, no luck needed.

it was the first game ,,,are you telling me that the wg team thát day was as good as the west ham team playing now what bollocks...if wh played your rabble like we played against le'arse rot,,,you would not have stood a chance....and the first game is nothing to go on at all --

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Mark, no way were we lucky on the first day of the season, we pist all over you.

where's the violin emote

Unlike you, just talking sense. By the way, hows the BJ's going mate Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

where's the violin emote

Oh, good. I didn't realise that Mark had persuaded his missus to give it a go. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Mark. West Ham are bottom of the league for a reason.....SHITE Wink
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

where's the violin emote

Oh, good. I didn't realise that Mark had persuaded his missus to give it a go. Very Happy

Yes Jak, she did give it a go with the next door neighbour and really enjoyed it,
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

where's the violin emote

Yes Jak, she did give it a go with the next door neighbour and really enjoyed it,

Oh!! Is that why they're moving???

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:44 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

where's the violin emote

Shocked
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

where's the violin emote

Shocked

Strange place, Finland.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down