JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabregas

+5
jak
jpr60
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
villanfromluton
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fabregas - Page 2 Empty Re: Fabregas

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:48 pm

oooohhh hark at her, if that was an opposition player you would be pulling your big ears out
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:oooohhh hark at her, if that was an opposition player you would be pulling your big ears out

You can fecking talk. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:01 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:oooohhh hark at her, if that was an opposition player you would be pulling your big ears out

Thankfully I can and would just like to say I think Wenger is a right tosser for being such a two faced Tosspot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Thankfully I can and would just like to say I think Wenger is a right tosser for being such a two faced Tosspot

It's a trait of the French, I'm afraid.
Where does your manager come from?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:07 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

At this point i feel the need to come between you and break you up boys!! Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

At this point i feel the need to come between you and break you up boys!! Laughing

He's been a bit subdued lately, don't you think Bully? Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 pm

He may be a French twat, but has not yet shown himself to be a two faced hypocrite French twat.

Bully, as much as we have talked about a threesome, an 85 year old male codger was not what I had in mind, female no probs Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:He may be a French twat, but has not yet shown himself to be a two faced hypocrite French twat.

Bully, as much as we have talked about a threesome, an 85 year old male codger was not what I had in mind, female no probs Shocked
Sorry Lutes got bit confused Wink Wink
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:15 pm

jak wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

He's been a bit subdued lately, don't you think Bully? Wink
Do you mean in our 3 way conversations?? Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:He may be a French twat, but has not yet shown himself to be a two faced hypocrite French twat.

Bully, I'd steer well away from a man who wants a threesome including an 85 year old woman. Fair makes you shudder, don't it? affraid

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 pm

jak wrote:

Bully, I'd steer well away from a man who wants a threesome including an 85 year old woman. Fair makes you shudder, don't it? affraid
Thanks Jak what a lovely picture you paint........i feel sick now affraid
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 pm

jak wrote:

Depending on the month of birth, she may be younger than you, January 1925 wasnt it
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:32 am

Our defender Stephen Ward is insisiting that Fabregas is not to blame for the tackle which left him needing four stitches in his shin, he is also saying that he thought it was nice of Fabregas to come looking for him in the dressing room after to apologise.
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 am

Bully 9 wrote:Our defender Stephen Ward is insisiting that Fabregas is not to blame for the tackle which left him needing four stitches in his shin, he is also saying that he thought it was nice of Fabregas to come looking for him in the dressing room after to apologise.
Well it seems to me that Stephen Ward has put the matter into perspective.
Unlike some of the ''tired and emotional'' ranting of that fat soothsayer from Luton.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2