JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match of the day

+3
jpr60
villanfromluton
QBVILLA
7 posters

Go down

Match of the day Empty Match of the day

Post  QBVILLA Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 pm

Tonight we'll get a decent bit of coverage due to who we were playing.They'll highlight our young players and we'll even get to see that pass Bannan played to Albrighton for the goal at Fulham after they decided to omit it last week.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Match of the day Empty Re: Match of the day

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Wankers. They will probably gush themselves about the great comeback rather than the way our young lads played.

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Wankers. They will probably gush themselves about the great comeback rather than the way our young lads played.

As we know they can be very selective on MOTD. Depends which headlines suit - that's entertainment!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:02 am

Watched MOTD last night and Villa totally out played Man U should have won the game very unlucky IMO
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:51 am

Yup Villa first game up ? wonder why ? on a good note at least Lawrenson and Co praised the Villa side for a change as we usually dont even get a mention ....very very proud Villa fan ...
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am

Did they not show the Nani elbow incident or was my mind elsewhere?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Did they not show the Nani elbow incident or was my mind elsewhere?

I was going to ask that, I was at the game but that looked like a deliberate elbow and a sending off to me. Was it?

Didn't think Wes Brown should have been sent off though.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 pm

ROT, Nani looked at Warnock three times before putting the elbow into Warnock, certain red card.

As for Brown, I thought he was denying certain goalscoring opportunity, but QB has same opinion as you in that Ferdinand could have got there. I think you are both talking bollocks Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Watching the game live I commented to my mate that Nani should have gone and the decision would "come back and bite us on the arse". Who puts the cross in for Vidic`s equaliser? The Portugese little fanny.
He looked 3 times and then threw the arm into Warnocks face. Its only that he`s so powder puff that it didnt really do much damage, definate sending off. Ashley Young then booked for his goal celebration Vidic does exact same, no card.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Watching the game live I commented to my mate that Nani should have gone and the decision would "come back and bite us on the arse". Who puts the cross in for Vidic`s equaliser? The Portugese little fanny.
He looked 3 times and then threw the arm into Warnocks face. Its only that he`s so powder puff that it didnt really do much damage, definate sending off. Ashley Young then booked for his goal celebration Vidic does exact same, no card.

Beds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum