JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man City to listen to offers for 6 players

+3
villanfromluton
jpr60
MrMagoo
7 posters

Go down

Man City to listen to offers for 6 players Empty Man City to listen to offers for 6 players

Post  MrMagoo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:38 am

Manchester City will listen to offers in the January transfer window for strikers Emmanuel Adebayor, Roque Santa Cruz and Jo, winger Shaun Wright-Phillips, left-back Wayne Bridge and goalkeeper Shay Given.
Full story: the Sun

Which players would you like in your team if you could get them at the right price
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Man City to listen to offers for 6 players Empty Re: Man City to listen to offers for 6 players

Post  jpr60 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:03 pm

MrMagoo wrote:Manchester City will listen to offers in the January transfer window for strikers Emmanuel Adebayor, Roque Santa Cruz and Jo, winger Shaun Wright-Phillips, left-back Wayne Bridge and goalkeeper Shay Given.

Which players would you like in your team if you could get them at the right price

Pass!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Man City to listen to offers for 6 players Empty Re: Man City to listen to offers for 6 players

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

jpr60 wrote:
MrMagoo wrote:Manchester City will listen to offers in the January transfer window for strikers Emmanuel Adebayor, Roque Santa Cruz and Jo, winger Shaun Wright-Phillips, left-back Wayne Bridge and goalkeeper Shay Given.

Pass!

Surely you would take Shay Given JPR, still a top keeper.

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:45 pm

I rate Shay Given. We've been linked with Roque Santa Cruz before, too.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Shay Given, only.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Pass!

Surely you would take Shay Given JPR, still a top keeper.

I would've loved Shay Given to join us after Mad Jens left. For some reason it didn't happen - right now I think we've paid a high price for having one of our keepers find their feet, I'm happy (I may live to regret this, I know) with our current options. NO, I don't want any ManC hand-me-downs, at any price!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

SWP is probably the only one I'd like at Everton, no more than £5mill for him though.. Maybe Santa Cruz on a loan to buy deal, make him prove his worth again.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:03 pm

SWP wants wages of around 100K.. what a d!ck.. plus nowhere near as good as he thinks he is..

Roque on loan in Jan only if we cant find another striker..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:13 pm

SWP has never kicked on from his beginning. I'd love Given at Villa, is better than Friedel IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:17 pm

SWP. One of those players who just can't cut the mustard. Yet has made a fortune out of football and has had chance after chance at international level, when other better players have not had a look in. A lucky boy.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Emmanuel Adebayor: honestly think this player, if he's arsed and committed, has the ability to be World Class, the problem is the risk factor, think he has to feel that he is a main cog in the club machinery and not a bit player, then you may see him at his best, think Villa could really benefit having him.

Joleon Lescott: Only a short time ago was one of the Prems top CB's, IMO could again, could be excellent for Villa.

Wayne Bridge: Not sure about the age of this player, but think he would oust Warnock for LB, again when used week in and week out was a very good defender, top defender for Chelsea.

SWP: Strangely enough this is another player that has never realised his full potential, problem is he has got it, that's why he gets selected time and time again for England, he obviously shows it in training, again like Adebayour i think if he was under pressure to do it in a small squad, week in and week out, no hiding place and getting stuck in and showing himself, think he could be a good acquisition.

One thing i do think, i don't think you can draw any conclusion to any of these players and there spell at Man City, Man City is like an open house, they come and they go, swivel door style, put it this way I'm convinced Milner will go the same way and slowly be sidelined as they get an even better player, but i would never say Milner was crap when that happens.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Malachite wrote:Emmanuel Adebayor: honestly think this player, if he's arsed and committed, has the ability to be World Class, the problem is the risk factor, think he has to feel that he is a main cog in the club machinery and not a bit player, then you may see him at his best, think Villa could really benefit having him.

Joleon Lescott: Only a short time ago was one of the Prems top CB's, IMO could again, could be excellent for Villa.

Wayne Bridge: Not sure about the age of this player, but think he would oust Warnock for LB, again when used week in and week out was a very good defender, top defender for Chelsea.

SWP: Strangely enough this is another player that has never realised his full potential, problem is he has got it, that's why he gets selected time and time again for England, he obviously shows it in training, again like Adebayour i think if he was under pressure to do it in a small squad, week in and week out, no hiding place and getting stuck in and showing himself, think he could be a good acquisition.

One thing i do think, i don't think you can draw any conclusion to any of these players and there spell at Man City, Man City is like an open house, they come and they go, swivel door style, put it this way I'm convinced Milner will go the same way and slowly be sidelined as they get an even better player, but i would never say Milner was crap when that happens.

Adebayor has got a fecked up head.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 pm

jak wrote: Adebayor has got a fecked up head.

From what we saw in his final season with us and what we've heard since he left I think Adebayor became a star at some point and lost the plot. Apparently he had his little clique with him, younger black players at Arsenal, including Song who looked up to him. Of course Bendtner didn't fit in (he's a bolshy egotist by all accounts) hence that head-butting incident on the pitch that time. Adebayor is just the sort of player you don't want to sign IMO.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Adebayor seems a total tosser, are clubs in Italy not after him. Will consider himself too good for most English clubs, but for Man U and Chelski. Hate the attitude, typical of so many footballers of today. Give me the likes of John Radford and Sammy Morgan any day than the arrogant twat
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Adebayor seems a total tosser, are clubs in Italy not after him. Will consider himself too good for most English clubs, but for Man U and Chelski. Hate the attitude, typical of so many footballers of today. Give me the likes of John Radford and Sammy Morgan any day than the arrogant twat
Clap Clap

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down