JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea

5 posters

Go down

Chelsea Empty Chelsea

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Only saw second half, but looked an excellent performance. Love the way Wilshere is so composed on the ball
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Empty Re: Chelsea

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Looks like the two old timers are on the piss after finally beating one of there rivals Very Happy

How shit did Chelsea look.. They'll be lucky to finish 4th above Spuds I reckon..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Look a club in crisis Ades, just like ours Embarassed

No width in their team at all, really strange set up. Nothing on the bench to change things, unlike Arse, who had the likes of Chamakh, who is in my bloody dream team
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 pm

I had Nasri as captain..

Well we have Chelsea this week.. Just a bloody shame Lampard is back!! Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:22 pm

He looked off the pace Ades, so maybe stick Pires on him. Terrible goal for Arsenal to concede mind, still got to sort that out
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

At last, we showed what we can do. Instead of cowering in our shell as we did against ManU recently we went out and played - and played Chelsea off the park. We could have had five!
Great performances from Djourou, Song and Wilshere, nice to see Theo using his pace and playing good final balls and a pleasure to have Cesc, perhaps not quite 100%, back from the start. Captain Cesc makes a difference and, thanks to the hard work done by Song and Young Jack - who was battling away still in the 94th minute - he was able to sometimes be our most attacking player.
RvP still looks a touch off the pace but put himself about admirably - have to say I thought we missed Chamakh as a central attacking force but how can you criticize a team selection which slays the Chelsea dragon once and for all? Prefer to see Nasri closer to the centre of the action rather than out on the wing - still, our bench looked strong which means the lads that missed out last night will be in tomorrow's line-up at Wigan, where we must continue in the same vein. Come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 pm

An excellent performance from what for me is our best team (+Vermaelen).
Nasri and Walcott gave us good width. Once Cole was booked Walcott was left to run riot. Cole barely passed the halfway line (until Rosicky came on Rolling Eyes ).
The most important thing is we saw some of the real Arsenal spirit so lacking, so often.
No Arshavin, Rosicky or Denilson, who should all be outed. Two through lack of the required quality and the Russian because he all too often clearly doesn't fancy it. All three dessert there defensive duties, Rosicky even strolled about for the few minutes he was on last night. You cannot rely on players like that!!!
We have good cover without them, you're better with a youngster who wants it than a prima donna who doesn't.
Walcott was my man of the match, dangerous throughout. Our goalkeeper is a worry too, caught in no mans land for the goal, AGAIN.
Song, Wilshire, overawed early in the game but then really got into it, Djourou had a great game too. Van Persie worked really hard and held the ball up well. Cesc good with much more to come. It was, for once, a TEAM effort. Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 pm

I can't remember the last time I felt so good about an Arsenal performance - hold on, I reckon it was a couple of years back in Milan when we beat AC Milan 2-0, the first English team to win there - I thought we'd go on to take the CL that season. Oh well - perhaps this time around we'll go on to great things. I truly believe we have the talent, the squad to match anyone this season. Just keep that work/team vibe going.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:26 pm

jpr60 wrote:I can't remember the last time I felt so good about an Arsenal performance - hold on, I reckon it was a couple of years back in Milan when we beat AC Milan 2-0, the first English team to win there - I thought we'd go on to take the CL that season. Oh well - perhaps this time around we'll go on to great things. I truly believe we have the talent, the squad to match anyone this season. Just keep that work/team vibe going.

I feel good Banjo Banjo Banjo

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 pm

I knew that I would

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 am

jak wrote:I knew that I would

I feeeeeeeeeeeel good Banjo Banjo Banjo

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:37 am

jpr60 wrote:

If you keep feeling yourself like that you'll make it sore.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

jpr60 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

jak

Back to top Go down