JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viera to Spurs???

4 posters

Go down

Viera to Spurs??? Empty Viera to Spurs???

Post  MrMagoo Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 am

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Viera to Spurs??? Empty Re: Viera to Spurs???

Post  jpr60 Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 am

I've said it before - Vieira was a fantastic player for us and I love him to bits, but when Arsene Wenger let him go it was clear it was because he was past his best. This, I believe is proved by subsequent performances for club and country - there is nothing today to indicate that Vieira is anywhere near the player he once was. He can be a positive influence in terms of character and reputation to whichever club he joins but hey, Patrick Old Son, have a little dignity - don't join the Spuds or your longer-term reputation will fail, I promise you !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 am

I can't believe that an ambitious PL team would sign PV. You're right jpr, I don't mind the Spuds dropping a bollock but I would be saddened to see Vieira damage his standing.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 am

jak wrote:I can't believe that an ambitious PL team would sign PV. You're right jpr, I don't mind the Spuds dropping a bollock but I would be saddened to see Vieira damage his standing.

And what actually makes you think it would lower his standing???

You gooners are seriously pompous gits when you want to be.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jak wrote:I can't believe that an ambitious PL team would sign PV. You're right jpr, I don't mind the Spuds dropping a bollock but I would be saddened to see Vieira damage his standing.

And what actually makes you think it would lower his standing???

You gooners are seriously pompous gits when you want to be.

A truly great player performing well below his best in a very average PL(?) team, will damage his reputation.
It's nice to be called pompous by a Spud, it shows you are relinquishing your monopoly on that title, after many years of outstanding, pre-season, performances.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down