JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it

+3
QBVILLA
jannerblue
jak
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is it - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is it

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm

jpr60 wrote:Cesc Fabregas is "the dogs" IMO and when you have a player of that calibre in your team Eze you can come back and ask your stupid effin' questions. Yes Cesc went down a touch easy but he was running and there was a little push - later on he was hacked down and had players all over him and didn't complain (nor did he win a free kick) - some you win, some you lose - all I know is I'd rather watch the magic of Cesc than most other players in the Premier League!

"One eye, you've only got one eye" Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:18 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Cesc Fabregas is "the dogs" IMO and when you have a player of that calibre in your team Eze you can come back and ask your stupid effin' questions. Yes Cesc went down a touch easy but he was running and there was a little push - later on he was hacked down and had players all over him and didn't complain (nor did he win a free kick) - some you win, some you lose - all I know is I'd rather watch the magic of Cesc than most other players in the Premier League!

If that were true I'm not complaining, cos what I see is good, very good indeed!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

If that were true I'm not complaining, cos what I see is good, very good indeed!

It would be nice though for you to acknowledge when one of your Gunners has done wrong though, just every now and again Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

It would be nice though for you to acknowledge when one of your Gunners has done wrong though, just every now and again Very Happy

We promise we will, when they do. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 pm

What about Bendtner then?

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Run along sonny.

jak

Back to top Go down