JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ftao VFL

4 posters

Go down

ftao  VFL Empty ftao VFL

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:35 am

Boss Alex Ferguson said: "In the first half we were battered and couldn't handle Charlie Adam - his corner kicks are worth £10m. We were terrible, but they just never give in.

Back to top Go down

ftao  VFL Empty Re: ftao VFL

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 am

He is taking the piss you dopey bollox
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

Charlie Adams is a man to watch, just goes to show when your in the right place at the right time and you shine the giants will notice. I hope he can be persuaded to stay at Blackpool until the end of season but, if not unlike other team fans who jeer at people when they are on verge of transferring Charlie Adams has had nothing but best wishes and praise bestowed on him by the SeaSiders Fans.
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:19 am

lass wrote:Charlie Adams is a man to watch, just goes to show when your in the right place at the right time and you shine the giants will notice. I hope he can be persuaded to stay at Blackpool until the end of season but, if not unlike other team fans who jeer at people when they are on verge of transferring Charlie Adams has had nothing but best wishes and praise bestowed on him by the SeaSiders Fans.

He'll fit in at West Ham then Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

villanfromluton wrote:He is taking the piss you dopey bollox

what the fuk wud u know

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:54 am

I reckon if someone offers £5 million with the extra incentive of loaning Adam back to Blackpool for the rest of the season, Blackpool will do business
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 am

QBVILLA wrote:I reckon if someone offers £5 million with the extra incentive of loaning Adam back to Blackpool for the rest of the season, Blackpool will do business

i dont..its quite clear that if 4.5 mill aint enough then why wud 5 mill even with a loan back..i reckon they r holding oot 4 8 mill or more

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I reckon if someone offers £5 million with the extra incentive of loaning Adam back to Blackpool for the rest of the season, Blackpool will do business

i dont..its quite clear that if 4.5 mill aint enough then why wud 5 mill even with a loan back..i reckon they r holding oot 4 8 mill or more

They can hold out as much as they like.At the end of the season he's down to 12 months on his contract which he can buy himself out of, (Webster rule) and they'll get nothing.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

So 4.5 aint enough, but 4.8 will be fine. What a complete dick you are Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Don't listen to them Mark, I'd trust you with numbers just like that time you went in the time machine to October 1929 and was put in charge of Wall Street banking.....

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Charli Adams does look a class act.. some of his passing is brilliant.. if he is a the real deal and not a flash in the pan.. then i would pay 6-7M to get him in.. he would fit perfectly into our 4-5-1 system..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

I got him for 3.5 mill on football manager....I must be an amazing manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down