JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game today

4 posters

Go down

Game today Empty Game today

Post  FrenchSpur Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:31 pm

was thinking about resurrecting the normal service resumed thread... but that would just be cruel..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So I guess you are going for the single now are you ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Game today Empty Re: Game today

Post  villainies Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Honestly. All this talk of trebles and quadruples was a bit of a joke IMO. Its been clear as day Arsenal aren't all that strong for the whole season.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:41 pm

you would never have guessed it form the way the resident gooners carry on Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Hold on a moment there ladies! Arsenal are still just the 3 points behind ManU with a game in hand (that game being at Tottingham, don't forget) so I'd say that makes us a pretty good team.
When you consider that in pre-season it was "Arsenal will miss out on a top-four position this year" with ManU, City, Chelsea, Tottingham touted as the top four by many we've not done too bad. Agreed, we must do better but let's not pull down the curtain on the season before the Fat Lady has sung her song, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

jpr60 wrote:Hold on a moment there ladies! Arsenal are still just the 3 points behind ManU with a game in hand (that game being at Tottingham, don't forget) so I'd say that makes us a pretty good team.
When you consider that in pre-season it was "Arsenal will miss out on a top-four position this year" with ManU, City, Chelsea, Tottingham touted as the top four by many we've not done too bad. Agreed, we must do better but let's not pull down the curtain on the season before the Fat Lady has sung her song, eh?

Beds and Frenchie have said they will not be singing until Saturday evening
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

yeah I hope you beat the mancs to the title
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Hold on a moment there ladies! Arsenal are still just the 3 points behind ManU with a game in hand (that game being at Tottingham, don't forget) so I'd say that makes us a pretty good team.

That's cruel Lutes, on several levels!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

get back to the pies you..... want to see my greggs shares in profit by morning..

Lion Lion
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down