JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham

5 posters

Go down

Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham Empty Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham

Post  Bedshammer Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 am

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham Empty Re: Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 am

My best 3:-

As soon as saw the t-shirt Defoe was wearing underneath - 100 goals - I knew we wouldn't win. He set himself [up] to be a bellend and achieved, how demotivating must it be to play with someone like him. I'll never say a word against Crouch again.
- CamdenSpurs

They were fourth in the form league before they played us so they can't be absolute sh*t at all - just a poor start to the season and a very limited strike force.
- Bullet

Fair play to West Ham. Most people, myself included, thought they were dead and buried at Xmas. But now they are one of the form teams in the Premier League. Before we are TOO harsh on our own, maybe we need to also appreciate that West Ham aren't as bad as we think they are. They certainly aren't a relegation candidate based on their last few Premier League games and will most likely end up mid-table by season end.
- TheSpursFan1957

Share|

Back to top Go down

Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham Empty Re: Spurs fans' view of the game v West Ham

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 am

there are some very sad spuds out there

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 am

Mark west ham man wrote:there are some very sad spuds out there

Unfortunately you're the counter-argument that West Ham have some too Pick nose

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 pm

the thing is with me phil i can hold my hands up at the end if wrong and admit iam wrong...do you seriously think i want wh to go down ,,,,if you think yes,,,then u r a Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:the thing is with me phil i can hold my hands up at the end if wrong and admit iam wrong...do you seriously think i want wh to go down ,,,,if you think yes,,,then u r a Tosspot

No you can't.

Or do you now accept that Scott Parker wasn't booked after the 'sniper' incident in the game against Blues?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Tilton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:the thing is with me phil i can hold my hands up at the end if wrong and admit iam wrong...do you seriously think i want wh to go down ,,,,if you think yes,,,then u r a Tosspot

No you can't.

Or do you now accept that Scott Parker wasn't booked after the 'sniper' incident in the game against Blues?

Sorry bell nosh you talking to me....watch yr knuckles sweety ,,they need plasters on them

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:52 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:

No you can't.

Sorry bell nosh you talking to me....watch yr knuckles sweety ,,they need plasters on them

Yes. Obviously, since I quoted your post.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 am

Here we go again Slap Fight
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:54 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Here we go again Slap Fight

I should call him boomerang dave he always comes back for more....thick blue nosed Tosspot

Last edited by Mark west ham man on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Here we go again Slap Fight

I should call him boomerang dave he always comes back for for....thick blue nosed Tosspot

Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Oh the irony........... Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Very Happy He never fails to make a dick out of himself, does he?

I notice he's edited it now Very Happy

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Tilton wrote: Very Happy He never fails to make a dick out of himself, does he?

I notice he's edited it now Very Happy

Well iam so gad you can read,..i thought all you nosers where thick stnuc..well i did type that in the dark ....Anyway i prefer to use the word tnuc....because iam so used to reading your posts you quite often sound like one

And that statement coming from a right plum like you too Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Ahhhhhh, the old 'I was typing in the dark' excuse!

Explain to me how you can blame a lack of ambient lighting for choosing completely the wrong word to type.

If you can.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Tilton wrote:Ahhhhhh, the old 'I was typing in the dark' excuse!

Explain to me how you can blame a lack of ambient lighting for choosing completely the wrong word to type.

If you can.

I could use many exscuses lol...but tbh my thoughts was else where ...and i plainly just facked up.....you know people can do this...Iam sure you aint always mr Right...

Blimey you remind me of my younger brother....he can be a right annoying twat too

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Tilton wrote:Ahhhhhh, the old 'I was typing in the dark' excuse!

If you can.

I could use many exscuses lol...but tbh my thoughts was else where ...and i plainly just facked up.....you know people can do this...Iam sure you aint always mr Right...

Blimey you remind me of my younger brother....he can be a right annoying twat too

You are always making exscuses dopey bolloxsssssss
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum