JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU??

5 posters

Go down

Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU?? Empty Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU??

Post  MrMagoo Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:24 am

Richard Dunne's recent off-field spat with Aston Villa's coaching staff has made the Republic of Ireland centre-back a target for both Liverpool and Manchester United.
Full story: Metro

Are they just making stories up again?
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU?? Empty Re: Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU??

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 am

I'd be surprised at Man Utd but not Liverpool.His most likely destination though is Wolves.If Kermit is still in charge at Villa next season Mad then it's safe to say Dunne won't be a Villa player.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU?? Empty Re: Richard Dunne to Liverpool or ManU??

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 am

QBVILLA wrote:I'd be surprised at Man Utd but not Liverpool.His most likely destination though is Wolves.If Kermit is still in charge at Villa next season Mad then it's safe to say Dunne won't be a Villa player.

Whoever is at Villa next season I hope that Dunne isn't here. He has been shocking for over a year now.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:54 am

Well past it, I hope he's moved on ASAP.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:20 am

good he is crap

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 am

Well I still think he's a good player and whoever gets him will be having a right bargain.I dunno from PFA team of the year to not being good enough for our shower of shite in 12 months Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 am

QBVILLA wrote:Well I still think he's a good player and whoever gets him will be having a right bargain.I dunno from PFA team of the year to not being good enough for our shower of shite in 12 months Rolling Eyes

That's the problem with the PFA player/team of the year. It's been picked to early in the season.

Dunne has without doubt been our worst centre back for over a year, even before the Carling Cup final, mstakes started creeping back into his game and our defence has suffer since then.

Since Houllier came in it's got even worse, but when we got stuff 6 - 0 at newly promoted Newcastle, it showed something was going wrong.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am

QBVILLA wrote:Well I still think he's a good player and whoever gets him will be having a right bargain.I dunno from PFA team of the year to not being good enough for our shower of shite in 12 months Rolling Eyes

He is one of the main reasons behind discontent in the dressing room and has been making mistakes that have cost us games on a constant basis since the Carling Cup final last season, yes he cam back half way through this season and looked to have started a fresh but has been poor again recently and then started all the trouble in a team bonding week. The twat can **** off, bought in to replace Laursen!, man doesn't deserve to lick his boots.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

He is one of the main reasons behind discontent in the dressing room and has been making mistakes that have cost us games on a constant basis since the Carling Cup final last season, yes he cam back half way through this season and looked to have started a fresh but has been poor again recently and then started all the trouble in a team bonding week. The twat can **** off, bought in to replace Laursen!, man doesn't deserve to lick his boots.

I don't buy into this.His former managers,Royle,Keegan,PearceErikkson,Hughes and McCarthy all speak of him in glowing terms.Players who are trouble makers don't suddenly emerge when they're in their 30s.Dunne's spoke out against the manager and anyone who has worked for a shit gaffer who has the balls to stand up and give his opinion deserves respect.No doubt he should have gone about it in a better way but us fans only hear what the club want us to hear after it's been spun.As for the Laursen comment, that's unfair.An injury free Martin Laursen would never have worn the Villa shirt, he'd have been at a top European club.We was never going to be able to replace him with anyone as good.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

I don't buy into this.His former managers,Royle,Keegan,PearceErikkson,Hughes and McCarthy all speak of him in glowing terms.Players who are trouble makers don't suddenly emerge when they're in their 30s.Dunne's spoke out against the manager and anyone who has worked for a shit gaffer who has the balls to stand up and give his opinion deserves respect.No doubt he should have gone about it in a better way but us fans only hear what the club want us to hear after it's been spun.As for the Laursen comment, that's unfair.An injury free Martin Laursen would never have worn the Villa shirt, he'd have been at a top European club.We was never going to be able to replace him with anyone as good.

When we signed him he wasn't injury troubled, he came to us because he was on the bench at Milan and they had just gone and bought another top class defender putting him further down the pecking order.

Anyway back to Dunne, he has got to 30 has been treated a certain way all his career and now doesn't like double fitness sessions so has kicked up a fuss and thats before we started tumberling down the league.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:02 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

When we signed him he wasn't injury troubled, he came to us because he was on the bench at Milan and they had just gone and bought another top class defender putting him further down the pecking order.

Anyway back to Dunne, he has got to 30 has been treated a certain way all his career and now doesn't like double fitness sessions so has kicked up a fuss and thats before we started tumberling down the league.

He was.He'd suffered a bad knee injury early in his Milan career, hence why he had been pushed down the pecking order.Are you honestly telling me that all of the managers mentioned above treated Dunne in the same manner and houllier is the only one who is different?
Well 10yrs at the top and rarely missing games through injury tells me that the player has a good idea of what is best for him.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 am

While no doubt he was treated different by each one, its the double training sessions thats the obvious cause to the problems. He hasn't spent his whole career right at the top of the league to be moaning about league position, he has been languishing in the bottom half with Man City for a long time. He is a senior player, stuck in the ways that he has always been used to, new manager comes along and says were not fit enough, double training sessions and he can't take working a few extra hours each day. His performances on the pitch gives him no right to be all high and mighty about anything, he has been shite for a while now and has cost us numerous games, especially in the first half of the season. If the man doesn't like the training and isn't commited to the club, then he is welcome to fucking do one. I don't like my boss right now, infact I'm absolutely livid with her over certain things, I'm still commited to my job 100% though.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:While no doubt he was treated different by each one, its the double training sessions thats the obvious cause to the problems. He hasn't spent his whole career right at the top of the league to be moaning about league position, he has been languishing in the bottom half with Man City for a long time. He is a senior player, stuck in the ways that he has always been used to, new manager comes along and says were not fit enough, double training sessions and he can't take working a few extra hours each day. His performances on the pitch gives him no right to be all high and mighty about anything, he has been shite for a while now and has cost us numerous games, especially in the first half of the season. If the man doesn't like the training and isn't commited to the club, then he is welcome to fucking do one. I don't like my boss right now, infact I'm absolutely livid with her over certain things, I'm still commited to my job 100% though.

Who says he's been moaning about the league position? Who says he can't take working a few extra hours a day? Who says he isn't committed to the club (Which is bollocks anyway every single one of them would feck off for more money elsewhere) and who says he is stuck in his ways and not prepared to change? Has Richard Dunne said this?

Point i'm making is if he's had the bottle to speak out against the manager then unlike players who disagree but say nothing he actually cares moreso.Houllier has got form for this.He did it with Robbie Fowler at Liverpool and since he's been with us he's used the press to slate Carew,Ireland,Petrov and allegedly Lichaj.
Now you could well be correct but the fact is we don't know.What I do know is that I don't trust Kermit.You never hear Wenger,Ferguson,moyes or Redknapp slating their players in the media, it's all done in house.Professionally.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 am

There's no smoke without fire and while GH has gone about some things wrong, like Ireland and Lichaj which was ridiculous. The things with Dunne have all been leaked through to the press, I don't believe that there is nothing in it, regardless anyway his performances on the pitch don't make me to bothered if he goes, as long as we then bring in a defender, who wants to play for this club.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:29 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:There's no smoke without fire and while GH has gone about some things wrong, like Ireland and Lichaj which was ridiculous. The things with Dunne have all been leaked through to the press, I don't believe that there is nothing in it, regardless anyway his performances on the pitch don't make me to bothered if he goes, as long as we then bring in a defender, who wants to play for this club.

Pay them enough money and they will.Who do you reckon has leaked things to the press?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:There's no smoke without fire and while GH has gone about some things wrong, like Ireland and Lichaj which was ridiculous. The things with Dunne have all been leaked through to the press, I don't believe that there is nothing in it, regardless anyway his performances on the pitch don't make me to bothered if he goes, as long as we then bring in a defender, who wants to play for this club.

Pay them enough money and they will.Who do you reckon has leaked things to the press?

Me bets on Warnock, I mean what the **** has happened to him Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:32 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Me bets on Warnock, I mean what the **** has happened to him Laughing

Oh yeah there's another one.Can't wait for Houllier to feck off so we can hear what all of these players really think about him.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am

Think we just have to live with the fact that GH will be here next season. Regardless what we think of him if we want Villa to improve we have to get rid of these players that don't want to play for him.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Think we just have to live with the fact that GH will be here next season. Regardless what we think of him if we want Villa to improve we have to get rid of these players that don't want to play for him.

And you'll have the biggest budget in the Championship so they'll be easily replaced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:43 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Think we just have to live with the fact that GH will be here next season. Regardless what we think of him if we want Villa to improve we have to get rid of these players that don't want to play for him.

And you'll have the biggest budget in the Championship so they'll be easily replaced.

Not expecting your owners to splash out with the parker money they will get then... don't blame you.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Not expecting your owners to splash out with the parker money they will get then... don't blame you.

You Villans have been banging the "They're gonna sell Parker" drum for over a year now, give it a fecking rest. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:46 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Very Happy
Excellent return of serve
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 pm

QB, you say Dunne never got into trouble before, but I thought that early in his career at Everton he did, through drinking?

Anyway, I heard around a year ago that he had "gone back on the pish", I never knew that he was off it to be honest, but since then he has been shit, asbolute shit and that was before Houllier came along.

I don't really give a **** what goes on behind the scene's, what happens on the pitch is what bothers me. Do you not think that Dunne has been appalling for the past year?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:QB, you say Dunne never got into trouble before, but I thought that early in his career at Everton he did, through drinking?

Anyway, I heard around a year ago that he had "gone back on the pish", I never knew that he was off it to be honest, but since then he has been shit, asbolute shit and that was before Houllier came along.

I don't really give a **** what goes on behind the scene's, what happens on the pitch is what bothers me. Do you not think that Dunne has been appalling for the past year?

Dunne did have a bit of a reputation for being a piss head in his early career but that was in his teens,over ten years ago and never as one as a trouble maker within the squad.Yes he hasn't been consistent but he hasn't been appalling either.Apart from the youngsters Clark and Albrighton which players have played well this season? I personally think Downing has done ok but he's had the boo boys on his back.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down