JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Bellamy

3 posters

Go down

Craig Bellamy Empty Craig Bellamy

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 am

Former Hammer Craig Bellamy has described his spell at West Ham as the happiest time of his career.

31-year-old Bellamy, currently plying his trade at Championship side Cardiff revealed that his year-and-a-half year spell in east London was the best time of his professional career which has spanned some 15 years so far.

"The happiest time in my career was probably at West Ham," he told the Mail. "The first year I was injured but the people were great. They just had that humour, and the supporters were funny. Even if they were giving you stick, it’d be funny stick.

"The training facilities were poor but if you bitched about it the first thing you’d hear was, 'Well, it was good enough for Bobby Moore'. How do you answer that? You can’t."

Impressive seeing as he's been around, always liked him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Craig Bellamy Empty Re: Craig Bellamy

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 am

He's a dirty fucking tramp. He looked like he had settled here until City offered him extra zeros. I've got no problem with him leaving for one last shot at a trophy, just the way he did it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He's a dirty fucking tramp. He looked like he had settled here until City offered him extra zeros. I've got no problem with him leaving for one last shot at a trophy, just the way he did it.

I dont blame him in the slightest tbh.
He was playing at wh , and was offered shit loads more money ...he'd be stupid not to have taken it...

Much like you Eze how many people hqave offered you a Job,,oooops iam swearing again Eze and Job in the same sentance ,,,lol me bad affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He's a dirty fucking tramp. He looked like he had settled here until City offered him extra zeros. I've got no problem with him leaving for one last shot at a trophy, just the way he did it.

I dont blame him in the slightest tbh.
He was playing at wh , and was offered shit loads more money ...he'd be stupid not to have taken it...

Much like you Eze how many people hqave offered you a Job,,oooops iam swearing again Eze and Job in the same sentance ,,,lol me bad affraid

Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 am

Wait until he finds out that the Tory government now make you work for 3 months in a charity shop Without Pay or they stop your benefits.

Its called 'New Deal' and it massages the unemployment figures because while people are working for nothing, they come off the unemployment register and after 3 months, they have to go and sign back on again.

It is all very clever and well hidden from the press.

It is run by a private company called Sencia who are paid 15,000 a person to try and find them work.

Its something to do with a Tory MP, Surprise Surprise!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jannerblue Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Ringo wrote:Wait until he finds out that the Tory government now make you work for 3 months in a charity shop Without Pay or they stop your benefits.

Its called 'New Deal' and it massages the unemployment figures because while people are working for nothing, they come off the unemployment register and after 3 months, they have to go and sign back on again.

It is run by a private company called Sencia who are paid 15,000 a person to try and find them work.

New Deal is nothing new.. It's been around for years.
jannerblue
jannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am

jannerblue wrote:
Ringo wrote:Wait until he finds out that the Tory government now make you work for 3 months in a charity shop Without Pay or they stop your benefits.

New Deal is nothing new.. It's been around for years.

It's only just hit Gummy after he quit his job!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum