JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think West Ham will stay up

+6
roadoftrinity
Bedshammer
FrenchSpur
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
QBVILLA
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I think West Ham will stay up Empty I think West Ham will stay up

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 09, 2011 11:11 am

A show of self belief from the players, the board shutting their cakeholes and the fans right behind the players.Two fixtures from which two wins aren't inconceivable.Yes it will be more nervy than being Neil Lennon's postman but I think you'll be ok.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

I think West Ham will stay up Empty Re: I think West Ham will stay up

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 11:23 am

You taking the p QB? If Scott Parker isnt playing, cant see them winning both games. Wigan looked okay on Saturday and that will not be an easy game
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:You taking the p QB? If Scott Parker isnt playing, cant see them winning both games. Wigan looked okay on Saturday and that will not be an easy game

Wigan are fecking awful.The reason they looked okay on Saturday is down to how shit Villa are.They've got enough to win both games IMO
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 am

if Parker is 50/50, he'll play, a 50% fit Parker would mean having at least half a player out there wanting to win Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 11:44 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:You taking the p QB? If Scott Parker isnt playing, cant see them winning both games. Wigan looked okay on Saturday and that will not be an easy game

Wigan are fecking awful.The reason they looked okay on Saturday is down to how shit Villa are.They've got enough to win both games IMO

Check it if you want, but having checked Avram Grants record, a team of his has never won two games on the trot, so the omens dont look too bright
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 09, 2011 11:48 am

QBVILLA wrote:A show of self belief from the players, the board shutting their cakeholes and the fans right behind the players.Two fixtures from which two wins aren't inconceivable.Yes it will be more nervy than being Neil Lennon's postman but I think you'll be ok.

You fucking pisstaker.. talk about kicking these lot when there down.. Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 09, 2011 12:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Check it if you want, but having checked Avram Grants record, a team of his has never won two games on the trot, so the omens dont look too bright

Are you sure not even when he was at Chelsea..... wow live and learn

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Frenchie dont question Lutes.. his big buddy Ringo knows all the fact.. Apologise.. Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 12:04 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

No, I dont tell facts unless they are facts, though while at Chelsea they did win one premiership game followed by a cup win, but I am only talking about premiership games, so dont try and trick me
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Very Happy
Nice fishing
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Some of us feel sorry for the plight the hammers fans are in, seems like Jesus has gone awol for instance.

However, I dotn give a shite cheers cheers cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 09, 2011 12:21 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Some of us feel sorry for the plight the hammers fans are in, seems like Jesus has gone awol for instance.

Poor cnut's got a job and a girlfriend.Hasn't got the energy to update his facebook these days
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 09, 2011 12:21 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Frenchie dont question Lutes.. his big buddy Ringo knows all the fact.. Apologise.. Very Happy

Of course.. I dont want Big Bingo coming round with his mates...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

No, I dont tell facts unless they are facts, though while at Chelsea they did win one premiership game followed by a cup win, but I am only talking about premiership games, so dont try and trick me

Sorry Lutes wasnt trying to trick you.. But I heard something similar about Grant from a different source (Some bald midget) and I didnt believe it then either...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 09, 2011 12:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Some of us feel sorry for the plight the hammers fans are in, seems like Jesus has gone awol for instance.

Poor cnut's got a job and a girlfriend.Hasn't got the energy to update his facebook these days

Apparently he has no energy cus the pot noodle factory has gone on a three day week.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 12:26 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Sorry Lutes wasnt trying to trick you.. But I heard something similar about Grant from a different source (Some bald midget) and I didnt believe it then either...

Apology accepted Frenchie, I deal with facts, not fiction. And my thing that you pm'd me about is 10 inches long by the way
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Apology accepted Frenchie, I deal with facts, not fiction. And my thing that you pm'd me about is 10 inches long by the way

Thats quite big for a bratwurst
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Some of us feel sorry for the plight the hammers fans are in, seems like Jesus has gone awol for instance

Apparently he has no energy cus the pot noodle factory has gone on a three day week.

A good job Ginsters are back on full time!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Some of us feel sorry for the plight the hammers fans are in, seems like Jesus has gone awol for instance

Whys that peewee, cant you eat anything else Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Reddi! wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Ginsters are apparently going to give out an award for services to industry... They reckon that there is someone out there who has kept them going under difficult circumstances during the recession
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm

QBVILLA wrote:A show of self belief from the players, the board shutting their cakeholes and the fans right behind the players.Two fixtures from which two wins aren't inconceivable.Yes it will be more nervy than being Neil Lennon's postman but I think you'll be ok.

You been sniffing that unibond again whilst doing your kitchen,,,,more chance of eze going full time in a proper job,,,and Ringo getting married ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon May 09, 2011 5:46 pm

The club have taken 4500 tickets for the Wigan game and they're all sold. They're also providing free coach travel for any fans who want it. Whatever the result is on Sunday, expect NOISE and a party atmosphere.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon May 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Bedshammer wrote:The club have taken 4500 tickets for the Wigan game and they're all sold. They're also providing free coach travel for any fans who want it. Whatever the result is on Sunday, expect NOISE and a party atmosphere.

Is Sulivan not using his private jet to fund the coach travel?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:The club have taken 4500 tickets for the Wigan game and they're all sold. They're also providing free coach travel for any fans who want it. Whatever the result is on Sunday, expect NOISE and a party atmosphere.

He's not going instead watching it on p2p4u on net Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon May 09, 2011 7:19 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

Possibly. But the fact remains, it's a decent gesture. And it speaks volumes that 4500 fans are prepared to travel to the arse end of Manchester on a Sunday afternoon when the club are all but relegated. Wigan brought less than 400 to Upton Park.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum