JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scholes retired

+4
villanfromluton
FrenchSpur
QBVILLA
MrMagoo
8 posters

Go down

Scholes retired Empty Scholes retired

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:50 am

C'mon Fat Sam...PERSUADE HIM FOR ANOTHER SEASON WITH US cheers

Back to top Go down

Scholes retired Empty Re: Scholes retired

Post  MrMagoo Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 am

What a great player he has been
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 am

One of the greatest players to grace the English game.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue May 31, 2011 11:01 am

QBVILLA wrote:One of the greatest players to grace the English game.

He was a great player... shame he couldnt tackle
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:07 am

Always remember his hat-trick against Poland

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue May 31, 2011 11:31 am

Top top player and always admired the way he let his football do the talking.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 am

good player in his day that lad. SAF needs to move Giggsy on too.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 pm

villainies wrote:good player in his day that lad. SAF needs to move Giggsy on too.

I'd say that Giggs was in the top 3 of Man Utd performers this season and i'd also say that once again you are talking utter bilge.To be honest with Giggsy's recent off field antics I thought he'd be your favourite player ever
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue May 31, 2011 12:08 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:good player in his day that lad. SAF needs to move Giggsy on too.

I'd say that Giggs was in the top 3 of Man Utd performers this season and i'd also say that once again you are talking utter bilge.To be honest with Giggsy's recent off field antics I thought he'd be your favourite player ever

Reckon it is the green eyed monster coming out to be honest
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue May 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Everyone would've liked to have Paul Scholes in their team. A worker with a brain, a hustler with an eye for goal he could be a right little bastard to play against but what a gifted player to have alongside you. At times under-rated, never looking to be the centre of attraction, Scholes gave his club his all, a 90-minute player who never, ever let the team down, on the pitch or off it.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Tosspot He might look good knocking it around against ya West Hams and Blackpools but he had his pants pulled down the other night didn't he. No way should he be playing next year, SAF need to rebuild that midfield this summer big time.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue May 31, 2011 5:41 pm

jpr60 wrote:Everyone would've liked to have Paul Scholes in their team. A worker with a brain, a hustler with an eye for goal he could be a right little bastard to play against but what a gifted player to have alongside you. At times under-rated, never looking to be the centre of attraction, Scholes gave his club his all, a 90-minute player who never, ever let the team down, on the pitch or off it.

Yes.
Clap
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue May 31, 2011 7:06 pm

jpr60 wrote:Everyone would've liked to have Paul Scholes in their team. A worker with a brain, a hustler with an eye for goal he could be a right little bastard to play against but what a gifted player to have alongside you. At times under-rated, never looking to be the centre of attraction, Scholes gave his club his all, a 90-minute player who never, ever let the team down, on the pitch or off it.

JPR, very well put. Even heard some Liverpool fans commenting on the way home favourably about him. Had a great attitude. Should have built the England team around him rather than push him out on the left side of midfield on many occassions
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Tosspot He might look good knocking it around against ya West Hams and Blackpools but he had his pants pulled down the other night didn't he. No way should he be playing next year, SAF need to rebuild that midfield this summer big time.

Yeah you're right on the evidence of one game in almost 900 he should be fcuked off.Also based on that game Sir Alex needs to feck every single Man Utd player off barring Rooney.You my friend are guilty of once again talking utter guff Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 am

Are you seriously telling me that a 38 year old Giggs should be in the starting line up next season? SAF should've started re shaping that midfield after the 2009 final but didn't presumably because of money, he can't afford to rely on a 38 year old midfielder next season and I'm fairly sure as usual I'll prove to be correct and you'll be chatting the normal shit.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:42 am

villainies wrote:Are you seriously telling me that a 38 year old Giggs should be in the starting line up next season? SAF should've started re shaping that midfield after the 2009 final but didn't presumably because of money, he can't afford to rely on a 38 year old midfielder next season and I'm fairly sure as usual I'll prove to be correct and you'll be chatting the normal shit.

What's his age got to do with it dippy? Sir Alex was happy to rely on him as a 37yr old, what happens on his next birthday does his legs falls off? Are you honestly trying to say that man Utd haven't been able to replace Giggs because of financial constraints rather than ferguson simply preferring to play Giggs as he clearly still rates him highly? You Vidal are a bell end, a bell end of the highest and cheesiest order.Then again maybe you are arrogant enough to believe that you are more knowlegable than the most successful manager in British history Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:52 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Are you seriously telling me that a 38 year old Giggs should be in the starting line up next season? SAF should've started re shaping that midfield after the 2009 final but didn't presumably because of money, he can't afford to rely on a 38 year old midfielder next season and I'm fairly sure as usual I'll prove to be correct and you'll be chatting the normal shit.

What's his age got to do with it dippy? Sir Alex was happy to rely on him as a 37yr old, what happens on his next birthday does his legs falls off? Are you honestly trying to say that man Utd haven't been able to replace Giggs because of financial constraints rather than ferguson simply preferring to play Giggs as he clearly still rates him highly? You Vidal are a bell end, a bell end of the highest and cheesiest order.Then again maybe you are arrogant enough to believe that you are more knowlegable than the most successful manager in British history Tosspot

Seconded

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

This is priceless. On that basis will Giggs be trotting out at 40 for Man U then dipshit? We'd also better close down the forum because if we disagree with any managerial decision made then by default we're arrogant. Rolling Eyes SAF has been a great manager but like everyone has made mistakes and will continue to do so. This team recorded its lowest points total in the league since 04/05. Its weaker than the team that lost the 2009 final by common consent, many pundits and other managers have said so, I believe 'Arry made the very same statement just before the final on Saturday. Giggs is two years older than that last final and it showed, apart from the pass to Rooney the game completely passed him by. 2009 was the time to look at that midfield but we watched 3 of the 4 get an even bigger pasting. If you really believe a 37 year old Giggs is the best midfielder available to Man U then you are more of a plum that I know you are. Wink
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

This is priceless. On that basis will Giggs be trotting out at 40 for Man U then dipshit? We'd also better close down the forum because if we disagree with any managerial decision made then by default we're arrogant. Rolling Eyes SAF has been a great manager but like everyone has made mistakes and will continue to do so. This team recorded its lowest points total in the league since 04/05. Its weaker than the team that lost the 2009 final by common consent, many pundits and other managers have said so, I believe 'Arry made the very same statement just before the final on Saturday. Giggs is two years older than that last final and it showed, apart from the pass to Rooney the game completely passed him by. 2009 was the time to look at that midfield but we watched 3 of the 4 get an even bigger pasting. If you really believe a 37 year old Giggs is the best midfielder available to Man U then you are more of a plum that I know you are. Wink

He's had a great season and like i said Rooney apart the whole of the Man U side were outclassed by Barca, does this mean it's time to get rid of Vidic? Giggs age is not an issue, IMO he's a better player now than he was 5yrs ago.I don't know whether Giggs will be playing at 40, but if he is still performing at the level he has for the past 12 months then it wouldn't be totally outlandish.Regardless of their points tootal that Man U side still won the title and were still runners up in the champuions league.You don't achieve that if you are carrying passengers.I do wonder if you've ever actually been involved at football at any level as for a clearly intelligent fella you don't half come out with some utter bunkum Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

He's had a great season and like i said Rooney apart the whole of the Man U side were outclassed by Barca, does this mean it's time to get rid of Vidic? Giggs age is not an issue, IMO he's a better player now than he was 5yrs ago.I don't know whether Giggs will be playing at 40, but if he is still performing at the level he has for the past 12 months then it wouldn't be totally outlandish.Regardless of their points tootal that Man U side still won the title and were still runners up in the champuions league.You don't achieve that if you are carrying passengers.I do wonder if you've ever actually been involved at football at any level as for a clearly intelligent fella you don't half come out with some utter bunkum Tosspot

The benchmark was set after the 2009 final and the team has gone backwards since then. After Saturday night he has to react, if Giggs isn;t phased out next season I'll be very suprised. He can't have a third pop at Barca with Park, Carrick and Giggs! Laughing you need to wake up and smell the Sumatran Wahana Estate.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Giggs one of their best players this season.....sex b4 matches no mater who wwith MUST help

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down