JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neil McDonald

+4
villanfromluton
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Ringo
Bedshammer
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Neil McDonald Empty Neil McDonald

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 am

is reunited with Sam Allardyce
http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=125412
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Neil McDonald Empty Re: Neil McDonald

Post  Ringo Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 am

I must admit, walking past the Chadwell Heath training ground at 10.30 on Thursday morning, I saw this guy driving into the place in a Jag.
I assumed he was some sort of reporter and thought nothing more of it.

Hell, I had never seen the guy before, or if I had, it didn't register.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 pm

so you saw someone driving a jag drive into a football clubs training ground that you didn't recognize and found that strange?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Reporters go in and out of there all day long.

I am sure the same thing happens at your training ground too irrespective of what car they are driving.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Ringo wrote:Reporters go in and out of there all day long.

I am sure the same thing happens at your training ground too irrespective of what car they are driving.

I'm sure there are cars that drive into every training ground all the time where the person driving is not known to the public, they don't have to be reporters more people work in a football club then just the players and first team coaches, this is why I'm asking why you found this strange that you did not recognize a driver, basically I just don't get what your on about.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Not many wear a suit and drive a jag.
They are normally reporters here in the South.

Unlike your neck of the woods where they are also wearing Bling and trying to sell a variety of drugs.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Ringo wrote:Not many wear a suit and drive a jag.
They are normally reporters here in the South.

Unlike your neck of the woods where they are also wearing Bling and trying to sell a variety of drugs.

another brilliant statement.

I have seen plenty of press hanging around for various events before and they don't wear suits, they don't often drive jags either. Oh and thats not just up here either, I'm in London quite often because of my job.

I'm surprised with your vast intelligence due to the reading of broadsheet papers that you wasn't working your self at 10am on a thursday morning Whistle

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Because I was on a late shift on Thursday.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Jesus fecking Christ.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Jesus fecking Christ.

You called Embarassed

What the feck has the fact someone in a jag and a suit got to do with Neil McDonald? Good coach apparently

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Jesus fecking Christ.

You called Embarassed

What the feck has the fact someone in a jag and a suit got to do with Neil McDonald? Good coach apparently

I have no idea. But howdy, Jeez.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Beds, was on holiday in cyprus a good few years back and met a bloke who was a physio at Bolton at the time. Had some good chats with him, he had recently come back from african nations cup with Okocha. He raved about Big Sam and McDonald. Says the attention to detail was massive. Black lad, cant remember his bloody name, but top bloke.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Beds, was on holiday in cyprus a good few years back and met a bloke who was a physio at Bolton at the time. Had some good chats with him, he had recently come back from african nations cup with Okocha. He raved about Big Sam and McDonald. Says the attention to detail was massive. Black lad, cant remember his bloody name, but top bloke.

I think Sam was expected to bring him in. I've been reading about Sam and his methods - hopefully will make a big difference.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:05 pm

the physio didnt have a jag at the hotel though or wear a suit by the pool
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 pm

villanfromluton wrote:the physio didnt have a jag at the hotel though or wear a suit by the pool

Must have been an imposter then.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am

You know i have always thought and wondered in amazment at the fickleness of Footy fans,Sam was absoloutly hated down at the so called academy of footbal,overnight he has become,wait for it,yep,the new messiah that is going to bring the good times back to Uppy park,ok its the champs we are talking about here so i have no idea how well he will do,his type of footy should mean he wont get beat a lot but can he win,even in the champs? its a wait and see on that one,a year ago he was our manager he did have circa 10mln to spend and a free hand on loan players,i was surprised they allowd him that much to be honest because the season before he had spent 7mln on Niko Kalanic and we would be lucky to get a mln for him now,his footy is not good and remember we got beat by 6 at the arsenal and 7 at O/T same players under Keane beat the Arsenal and United grabbed a crabby draw with a very disputable Pen ,so i wouldnt get carried away just yet you know.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Trig wrote:You know i have always thought and wondered in amazment at the fickleness of Footy fans,Sam was absoloutly hated down at the so called academy of footbal,overnight he has become,wait for it,yep,the new messiah that is going to bring the good times back to Uppy park,ok its the champs we are talking about here so i have no idea how well he will do,his type of footy should mean he wont get beat a lot but can he win,even in the champs? its a wait and see on that one,a year ago he was our manager he did have circa 10mln to spend and a free hand on loan players,i was surprised they allowd him that much to be honest because the season before he had spent 7mln on Niko Kalanic and we would be lucky to get a mln for him now,his footy is not good and remember we got beat by 6 at the arsenal and 7 at O/T same players under Keane beat the Arsenal and United grabbed a crabby draw with a very disputable Pen ,so i wouldnt get carried away just yet you know.

Trig,
To a degree I can understand some of your statement.
My personal feeling is let us give the man a dozen games before we even begin to make a judgement.
In reality, he may need 15 to 18 games, so I may give him as long as that.

Only time will tell.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Ringo wrote:
Trig wrote:You know i have always thought and wondered in amazment at the fickleness of Footy fans,Sam was absoloutly hated down at the so called academy of footbal,overnight he has become,wait for it,yep,the new messiah that is going to bring the good times back to Uppy park,ok its the champs we are talking about here so i have no idea how well he will do,his type of footy should mean he wont get beat a lot but can he win,even in the champs? its a wait and see on that one,a year ago he was our manager he did have circa 10mln to spend and a free hand on loan players,i was surprised they allowd him that much to be honest because the season before he had spent 7mln on Niko Kalanic and we would be lucky to get a mln for him now,his footy is not good and remember we got beat by 6 at the arsenal and 7 at O/T same players under Keane beat the Arsenal and United grabbed a crabby draw with a very disputable Pen ,so i wouldnt get carried away just yet you know.

Trig,
My personal feeling is let us give the man a dozen games before we even begin to make a judgement.

Only time will tell.

Thats fair enough mate.just keep them feet on the ground thats all i am saying,in truth he should get you up,he is left with some really good players in my oppinion your defence has names that shout out quallity they just need organising thats all and a bit of midfield protection would not go amiss either,this they will get with Sam,i predict a resurgence in Green as well,he basically is a shot stopper (which might sound daft after his world cup failure),look what has happened to Robinson since he joined us under Sam,however Ringo Robo looked decidedly dodgy under Keane because he didnt have the full defence in front of him,Sam does have quality to play with and that is without bringing anyone else in,but i have always thought that the top 7/8 in the champs are as good as the bottom 7/8 in the prem so nothing will be easy,or a certainty.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 am

Well they brought in whally downes (sp) for the defence to be sorted last season, But i just wonder how much he and Avram got on, First few games where fine , then it all went tits up...

If the rumours and reports i have are true.Thank god Avram fecked off, just a shame it took relegation and a 2 mill buy of to get rid of the tnuc

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

Trig wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Trig,

Only time will tell.

Thats fair enough mate.just keep them feet on the ground thats all i am saying,in truth he should get you up,he is left with some really good players in my oppinion your defence has names that shout out quallity they just need organising thats all and a bit of midfield protection would not go amiss either,this they will get with Sam,i predict a resurgence in Green as well,he basically is a shot stopper (which might sound daft after his world cup failure),look what has happened to Robinson since he joined us under Sam,however Ringo Robo looked decidedly dodgy under Keane because he didnt have the full defence in front of him,Sam does have quality to play with and that is without bringing anyone else in,but i have always thought that the top 7/8 in the champs are as good as the bottom 7/8 in the prem so nothing will be easy,or a certainty.

I can guarantee you that there are a few here that are not under any illusion of euphoria as far as big Sam is concerned.

Many of us are just waiting to see what develops but at least we are willing to give him a chance over a reasonable period of time.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Well they brought in whally downes (sp) for the defence to be sorted last season, But i just wonder how much he and Avram got on, First few games where fine , then it all went tits up...

If the rumours and reports i have are true.Thank god Avram fecked off, just a shame it took relegation and a 2 mill buy of to get rid of the tnuc

For me that was your problem Billy,lack of action when direct action was needed,could not understand this management of yours keeping Grant at easter,had you got Sam then you would NOT have been relegated,,fact in my oppinion,maybe the compensation was too much for the club to bare,who knows.
Ringo 12 games is enough mate that is more or less a quarter of your season,if you are not top 4 by then could be a long,long season.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Ringo wrote:
Trig wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Trig,

Only time will tell.

I can guarantee you that there are a few here that are not under any illusion of euphoria as far as big Sam is concerned.

Many of us are just waiting to see what develops but at least we are willing to give him a chance over a reasonable period of time.

Ringo giving a lecture on being patient with managers. Beds Beds Beds Beds Beds Beds Beds Beds Beds

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Oye Dickhead,
I was patient with Zola up until it was obvious he was not the man for the job.

The previous pair I had no confidence in at all.
As I stated, we have to give Sam a chance.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm

HOOF
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Ringo wrote:Oye Dickhead,
I was patient with Zola up until it was obvious he was not the man for the job.

The previous pair I had no confidence in at all.
As I stated, we have to give Sam a chance.

Let's see what happens if we lose a couple of games on the bounce. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum