JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfers to start, methinks.

4 posters

Go down

Transfers to start, methinks. Empty Transfers to start, methinks.

Post  jpr60 Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 pm

1st July - tomorrow - that's when I'm expecting some serious transfer news (not just the usual tittle-tattle). If Barca pay up they'll get Fabregas, otherwise they won't. If Nasri wants to stay he'll sign a new deal, otherwise he'll be off and it won't be to an English club. We should be welcoming this bloke from Lille and I'm pretty open to whatever else Arsene has in mind.
What has come as a shock (jak will not be pleased) is Denilson's agent saying that his man has no intention of leaving Arsenal (which tends to contradict what the player himself is supposed to have said at the end of the season - but who knows?). I suspect this is just part of a plan - agent talks about player in order to remind clubs that said player is still alive (I mean, there's not exactly been a rush of interest in him, as far as I know)! Bendtner's another one "I'm off" he is supposed to have declared but again, not a lot of eager clubs coming forward.
Oh well, as I say, from tomorrow it'll all kick off, seriously!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Transfers to start, methinks. Empty Re: Transfers to start, methinks.

Post  mikey Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Clichy to City is the latest rumour.
Fabregas almost gone.
Nasri leaving?

Marquee signings are a Charlton kid, Gervinho (Chamakh mark 2?), Cahill and Samba.

Doesn't bode well in my opinion. Need to get David Dein back on board and get him to make Wenger buy and buy good players.

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 pm

mikey wrote:Clichy to City is the latest rumour.
Fabregas almost gone.
Nasri leaving?

Marquee signings are a Charlton kid, Gervinho (Chamakh mark 2?), Cahill and Samba.

Doesn't bode well in my opinion. Need to get David Dein back on board and get him to make Wenger buy and buy good players.

Clichy, Fabregas, Nasri could all be gone in a matter of days, 'tis true. We don't know who's coming in (or who else is leaving, for that matter). David Dein's reputation is probably better than his capacity to have any positive influence over the club. I've heard that he will never be welcome following his behaviour in working behind people's backs. Wenger has the know-how to buy good players (he also makes mistakes = he's human), I doubt he needs anyone's help in that respect.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Said tonight on radio that Man City are going to offer Nasri 180k per week, what a joke
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Said tonight on radio that Man City are going to offer Nasri 180k per week, what a joke

Yes. look at the last bloke they snapped up from us after half a good season. Adebayor affraid
Once bitten? Not in City's case.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum