JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream team

4 posters

Go down

Dream team Empty Dream team

Post  jpr60 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

The fans selected a "Dream Team" (no current players allowed) and I've just seen the action from the team selected - by Christ we've had some super-great players of which Dennis Bergkamp is The King. If only we had one player today anywhere near the likes of Bergkamp we'd be a whole lot happier!
For those interested the team selected was :
Seaman;
Dixon, Campbell, Adams, Winterburn;
Vieira, Brady;
Ljungberg, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires.
Watching that little lot fair brought tears to me eyes - whatever happens this season or in the future I'm so glad to have been a supporter of a team to have had so many brilliant players (and the above team obviously excludes the likes of excellent defenders like Sansom, Bould, Keown, excellent midfield enforcers like Storey, Petit or creative players like Eastham, Graham, Armstrong or strikers like Radford, Kennedy, George, Wright - the list is almost endless - am I a Happy Gooner or what?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Dream team Empty Re: Dream team

Post  jak Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

You're a happy Gooner. cheers

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Theres nothing like a couple of Happy Gooners Hugz
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm

JPR!!!! JPR!!!!!! Bully 'wants' us!!!! Together!!!!!
Banjo Banjo Banjo Banjo Banjo Banjo Snowball Snowball Snowball Snowball Snowball

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Desperately trying to resist a rude response.................cos as you well know Jak im not the sort of person to drag a thread down to the gutter cheers especially not on the ARSENAL board Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Desperately trying to resist a rude response.................cos as you well know Jak im not the sort of person to drag a thread down to the gutter cheers especially not on the ARSENAL board Laughing

Go on do it...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:Desperately trying to resist a rude response.................cos as you well know Jak im not the sort of person to drag a thread down to the gutter cheers especially not on the ARSENAL board Laughing

Go on do it...

Thats what i love bout you Frenchie......you are always there to encourage me and get me in trouble!!! Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 pm

It's actually The Arsenal board. Be right!! Very Happy

PS jpr has pm'd me and said since he's read this thread his leg's gone stiff Huh Huh

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:36 pm

jak wrote:

PS jpr has pm'd me and said since he's read this thread his leg's gone stiff Huh Huh

Deepest apologies for my ignorant mistake Jak Embarassed I dont know bout a stiff *leg* you boys should come count with me in the chillers you'd have a stiff EVERYTHING trust me Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
jak wrote:

Deepest apologies for my ignorant mistake Jak Embarassed I dont know bout a stiff *leg* you boys should come count with me in the chillers you'd have a stiff EVERYTHING trust me Laughing

Funny how the call it The Arsenal... when The Arsenal is in Greenwich some good few mails away...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:33 pm

The Arsenal are located in Highbury, North London.
Arsenal Station, named after the famous north London club, is on the Piccadilly line very close to the magnificent new Emirates Stadium.
Frenchie, is there a Tottenham Hotspur station close to that toilet called White Hart Lane?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum