JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JET

3 posters

Go down

JET Empty JET

Post  jak Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 am

Sold to Ipswich for 1m.
I watched him last pre season and really thought he would make an impact during the season. He looked outstanding. It wasn't to be though.
Another English lad who let fame go to his head before he'd achieved it.
I wish him all the best but I fear that if he does become famous it won't be for footballing reasons.

jak

Back to top Go down

JET Empty Re: JET

Post  jpr60 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

I too had great expectations of JET. If he gets himself sorted he could still make the grade but I suspect he's already lost his chance - he's not the first and won't be the last but it's a shame that, despite having everything going for him it's character or limited intelligence that let's him down. Good luck to him - let's hope he works a miracle on himself.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

he was fecking rubbish in the 2nd leg of the play off semi final. got hauled off.

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

jpr60 wrote:I too had great expectations of JET. If he gets himself sorted he could still make the grade but I suspect he's already lost his chance - he's not the first and won't be the last but it's a shame that, despite having everything going for him it's character or limited intelligence that let's him down. Good luck to him - let's hope he works a miracle on himself.

I think it comes down to the company
they keep.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum