JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Tickets.....

+2
Ringo
FrenchSpur
6 posters

Go down

Free Tickets..... Empty Free Tickets.....

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:34 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14709618.stm

You know its bad when the club feel they have to apologise.... Think they will include travel and make the tickets available for a euro match ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Free Tickets..... Empty Re: Free Tickets.....

Post  Ringo Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 pm

So my guess is that Spurs will reciprocate after their 5-1 thrashing?

I didn't think so.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Ringo wrote:So my guess is that Spurs will reciprocate after their 5-1 thrashing?

I didn't think so.

Probably just strengthen their midfield by buying some chumpionship player from a firesale.
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 pm

I got a warning today about an email from Arsenal offering 2 free tickets. Don't open it - it contains 2 free tickets to an Arsenal game.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I got a warning today about an email from Arsenal offering 2 free tickets. Don't open it - it contains 2 free tickets to an Arsenal game.

Do we all get tickets ??? I mean we ought to for the stress that we have have from moaning gooners.... Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

The gesture is nice from the club - responding to the travelling fans who never stopped chanting for the team, even at 8-2 down - I'm not sure it's necessary but it's the thought that counts.
"Moaning Gooners"? I don't think so, unless you know some of the "supporters" who've been following the club since we beat Liverpool at Anfield and expect us to win something every year. You won't hear me moaning, unless it's about poor refereeing decisions, thick managers, cnuttish players or the fact that FIFA/UEFA couldn't organise the proverbial p!ss-up in a brewery.
I'm a Happy Gooner!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:The gesture is nice from the club - responding to the travelling fans who never stopped chanting for the team, even at 8-2 down - I'm not sure it's necessary but it's the thought that counts.
"Moaning Gooners"? I don't think so, unless you know some of the "supporters" who've been following the club since we beat Liverpool at Anfield and expect us to win something every year. You won't hear me moaning, unless it's about poor refereeing decisions, thick managers, cnuttish players or the fact that FIFA/UEFA couldn't organise the proverbial p!ss-up in a brewery.
I'm a Happy Gooner!

Moi aussi !! Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum