JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's this kind of thing thats ruining football

+4
Ringo
mikey
FrenchSpur
Billy Bonds
8 posters

Go down

It's this kind of thing thats ruining football Empty It's this kind of thing thats ruining football

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2036069/Anzhi-Makhachkala-offer-Guus-Hiddink-66m.html

when will the powers to be finally stop all this spending,
It's getting well out of hand

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

It's this kind of thing thats ruining football Empty Re: It's this kind of thing thats ruining football

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am

Its been going on for years. I seem to remember you were quite happy when the Icelandic shower turned up with what you thought was loads of money.....

How do you propose it is stopped ??
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

It's this kind of thing thats ruining football Empty Re: It's this kind of thing thats ruining football

Post  mikey Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 am

how is this ruining football exactly?

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am

mikey wrote:how is this ruining football exactly?

I believe he means it is ruining competition. Just look at the Premier League the teams with loads of money are always at the top.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:40 am

ain't it creating competition though? anzhi were a nobody before they started buying loads.

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am

mikey wrote:ain't it creating competition though? anzhi were a nobody before they started buying loads.

Creating competition but to what cost ?
They are looking to make a profit at the end of the day and the plan is to create a massive following and charge as much as they can get away with at the gate.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:01 am

Ringo wrote:
mikey wrote:ain't it creating competition though? anzhi were a nobody before they started buying loads.

They are looking to make a profit at the end of the day and the plan is to create a massive following and charge as much as they can get away with at the gate.

rubbish its football manager for the super rich, no one can make a profit by paying a manager £66m over 3 years.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ringo wrote:

rubbish its football manager for the super rich, no one can make a profit by paying a manager £66m over 3 years.
aye and if they want to do it, off with them.

it's not sustainable, club will be ruined when the owners get bored

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 am

along with Chelsea and Manchester City ?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:26 am

Ringo wrote:along with Chelsea and Manchester City ?

what???

Try using sentences it makes it easier to understand
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 am

it was a reply to mikey.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 am

Ringo wrote:it was a reply to mikey.

Still cant make sense of it....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:59 am

Ringo is saying that the owners of Chelsea and Man City havent got bored yet.
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm

MrMagoo wrote:Ringo is saying that the owners of Chelsea and Man City havent got bored yet.

Oh thanks... I guess he ought to borrow marks parrot..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 pm

MrMagoo wrote:Ringo is saying that the owners of Chelsea and Man City havent got bored yet.
aye but look at abramhovichs most expensive buys for chelsea.

30 million on shevchenko, 50 million on torres. both flops. 15 millioon on their neww manager. if he doesn't win the title, he'll be under savage pressure next year and if they don't win champions ledague in the near future i can see him pulling the plug

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 pm

mikey wrote:

30 million on shevchenko, 50 million on torres. both flops. 15 millioon on their neww manager. if he doesn't win the title, he'll be under savage pressure next year and if they don't win champions ledague in the near future i can see him pulling the plug

It would be nice to see that happen... I get really fed up of Chescum going on about how they are a big club.. They are a rich club but not a big one
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm

mikey wrote:

We live in hope Mikey!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm sure Abramovich has implemented a plan that ensure Chelsea are self-sufficient once he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I'm sure Abramovich has implemented a plan that ensure Chelsea are self-sufficient once he leaves.

Possibly. Right now he's owed multi-millions - no doubt something similar to the stadium naming-rights trick that ManC pulled will fool English football's governing body and everyone else - pathetic!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Ringo wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Arsenal are the most expensive club in the country to go & watch.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I'm sure Abramovich has implemented a plan that ensure Chelsea are self-sufficient once he leaves.

There's a bond in place, I believe. He set it up shortly after he took over at Chelsea.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

There's a bond in place, I believe. He set it up shortly after he took over at Chelsea.

I did not know That her Majerstys secret service was involved

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I did not know That her Majerstys secret service was involved

Nah it's your Bridge Tea Party innit!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum