JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another must-win?

Go down

Another must-win? Empty Another must-win?

Post  jpr60 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Or would a draw be an OK result? I'd take a draw but wouldn't it be good if we could maintain improvement and grab the three points in Dortmund tonight? Ramsey's out - will we start with both Song and Frimpong to keep an eye on Goetze - or will we add Gervinho to RvP and AA in attack? Will Park have a look-in? It's exciting, innit?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Another must-win? Empty Re: Another must-win?

Post  jpr60 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Thought it was a pity to not have started AA but, overall quite happy with how the game panned out. One thing seems clear, we're not (yet) making so many goal-scoring chances but seem to be able to take'em when they arise. We gave the ball away a lot, I thought whereas Dortmund were more efficient in that respect - however when they gave it away we scored - so that's pretty efficient too! We might have held on for the three points but I cannot begrudge the Germans their goal - what a great strike! A point, I'd have settled for that before the match so no problems. Onwards and upwards, eh?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum