JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves v QPR

2 posters

Go down

Wolves v QPR Empty Wolves v QPR

Post  Bully 9 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:52 am

Well lets hope we can put last weeks disappointment behind us! Mind you im just hoping we play 90 minutes with 11 men and not 10! With the Karl Henry and Joey Barton rematch, i know players like to inject a bit of banter etc, but Henrys midweek comment..............*Joey Barton??? Never heard of him* must ave gone down a treat!! Keep ya head Chopper we need you on the pitch!! Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Wolves v QPR Empty Re: Wolves v QPR

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:05 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Well lets hope we can put last weeks disappointment behind us! Mind you im just hoping we play 90 minutes with 11 men and not 10! With the Karl Henry and Joey Barton rematch, i know players like to inject a bit of banter etc, but Henrys midweek comment..............*Joey Barton??? Never heard of him* must ave gone down a treat!! Keep ya head Chopper we need you on the pitch!! Laughing

Well good luck to Wolves.. They did the right thing in losing to the mighty patates last week you can go on with winning now..
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:19 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:Well lets hope we can put last weeks disappointment behind us! Mind you im just hoping we play 90 minutes with 11 men and not 10! With the Karl Henry and Joey Barton rematch, i know players like to inject a bit of banter etc, but Henrys midweek comment..............*Joey Barton??? Never heard of him* must ave gone down a treat!! Keep ya head Chopper we need you on the pitch!! Laughing

Well good luck to Wolves.. They did the right thing in losing to the mighty patates last week you can go on with winning now..

Well Frenchie my favourite spud friend, theres always next time Basketball
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

As long as you roll the gooners over when you play all will be fine
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:27 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Who told you i play with Jak and JPR?? Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Who told you i play with Jak and JPR?? Laughing

I think you will find it was them.... although I do believe it is in their imaginations because I doubt there have been many stirrings in the nether regions for a few years with them....

FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum