JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont wish to be to negative....but....

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
FrenchSpur
6 posters

Go down

I dont wish to be to negative....but.... Empty I dont wish to be to negative....but....

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 pm

IF this bloke is our strike force then I fear for the score when we play spain....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/7299667/Bent-ready-for-Spain-audition-
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

I dont wish to be to negative....but.... Empty Re: I dont wish to be to negative....but....

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:08 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:IF this bloke is our strike force then I fear for the score when we play spain....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/7299667/Bent-ready-for-Spain-audition-

Why? does his inclusion mean Spain will score more for some reason?

If he has service Bent will score.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

I dont wish to be to negative....but.... Empty Re: I dont wish to be to negative....but....

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:29 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:IF this bloke is our strike force then I fear for the score when we play spain....

What a strange thing to say. Who would you be playing up front then? And it won't be scoring against Spain that will be our problem, it will be the goals we ship with our shocking defence.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:32 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

What a strange thing to say. Who would you be playing up front then? And it won't be scoring against Spain that will be our problem, it will be the goals we ship with our shocking defence.

You re so right it wont be the goals we score..... cus there wont be any... surely we have better players
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:33 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
You re so right it wont be the goals we score..... cus there wont be any... surely we have better players

Who?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Who?

I would say defoe but I dont think he up to much at present..... I really dont know to be honest... but if bent is the answer then I think we ought to revisit the question
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Bent is comfortably England's best goal scorer but he doesn't offer the team much else. With Rooney suspended for the Euros he's got to play because with the exception of Crouch, we really don't have a proven goal scorer at international level and he's our best hope. The midfield is a much bigger worry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:58 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Who?

I would say defoe but I dont think he up to much at present..... I really dont know to be honest... but if bent is the answer then I think we ought to revisit the question

Sorry Frenchie I know there is probably some bias here given he used to play for Spurs and wasn't terribly successful, and the fact he now at Villa means we defending him, but regardless of all that he still has the best goalscoring record for an english man along side Rooney in the league so how can we be so negative about his scoring ability.

Him upfront with Wellbeck I think could work very well.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:21 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Who?

Phuck me you sounded just like ringo then Cath

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Bent is comfortably England's best goal scorer but he doesn't offer the team much else. With Rooney suspended for the Euros he's got to play because with the exception of Crouch, we really don't have a proven goal scorer at international level and he's our best hope. The midfield is a much bigger worry.

I wouldn't be too optimistic with JT and Rio at the back either!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:26 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Bent is comfortably England's best goal scorer but he doesn't offer the team much else. With Rooney suspended for the Euros he's got to play because with the exception of Crouch, we really don't have a proven goal scorer at international level and he's our best hope. The midfield is a much bigger worry.

the day those two wanker stop playing for england then i wil start to watch them again...as for gerrard... Tosspot

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:27 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

I'd like to see Cahill and Jones given a chance. Richards not being in the squad is ridiculous too.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

I'd like to see Cahill and Jones given a chance. Richards not being in the squad is ridiculous too.

Don't think Cahill is good enough at international level. Richards not been included is a joke. To be fair, on current form Lescott should be given another go, don't particularly rate him but I think he is a lot better than Cahill.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Who?

Sorry Frenchie I know there is probably some bias here given he used to play for Spurs and wasn't terribly successful, and the fact he now at Villa means we defending him, but regardless of all that he still has the best goalscoring record for an english man along side Rooney in the league so how can we be so negative about his scoring ability.

Him upfront with Wellbeck I think could work very well.

I just don't think he is up to much... but thinking about it there really isnt much else is there
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

Don't think Cahill is good enough at international level. Richards not been included is a joke. To be fair, on current form Lescott should be given another go, don't particularly rate him but I think he is a lot better than Cahill.

It seems Terry will play now Jagielka is injured. Rolling Eyes Waste of time calling the likes of Jones and Smalling up if they're not going to get played.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 pm

I don't like Bent because he's a dirty viler, but even I can admit that he's easily the best option up front that we've got at the moment.

As somebody else said, give him the service and he'll score goals.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:06 am

That ball was going in the net without Lampard shoving his fat head onto it, guess Bent wasn't so bad for the scoreline after all.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:30 am

Was a fantastic header by Bent, very unlucky to hit the post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 am

I see Parker was man of the match again AVFC not bad of a shit player eh

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 am

Billy Bonds wrote:I see Parker was man of the match again AVFC not bad of a shit player eh

he played well, obviously improved his game having better players around him..

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:I see Parker was man of the match again AVFC not bad of a shit player eh

he played well, obviously improved his game having better players around him..

Up yrs you dirty dogger

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum