JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man. City.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man. City. - Page 2 Empty Re: Man. City.

Post  jpr60 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 pm

villanfromluton wrote:1) I think you three clubs will be battling for the 4th spot, Im not on about history, I am talking about things as they are now. Where did I suggest Man City will walk away with the league, are you going blind with your exercising Wink
2) Just my opinion, I would love to win the league cup.

I don't know who'll be battling for the top four places TBH but I know we'll be in there somewhere.
You suggested that ManC were joining your elite ManU/Chelsea - thus "walking away from all the other clubs" (my "exercising" has no influence on my vision).
I see where you are right now (nearer the bottom than the top) might suggest a League Cup win would ease the pain but honestly, would it? I'd prefer my team to win nowt and stay in the Premier League, despite what I'm hearing from/about Birmingham City fans.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 pm

JPR, your exercising may be forcing you to wear blinkers, but you 12 points behind Man City already this season. I think you will end up between 4th and 6th with the other 2 clubs, but I may be wrong, maybe the spuds can finish 3rd Very Happy

As for wanting the league cup win and your comments about villa being nearer the bottom than the top, fair comment and well made. I know my maths aint good, but what is half of 20 and is 9 ahead of that Wink . Not that we will be there for long though. I think most blue nose mates of mine will always remember that day at Wembley with great memories and rightly so. Was a great triumph and fair play to them and they are enjoying their european adventure

villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:JPR, your exercising may be forcing you to wear blinkers, but you 12 points behind Man City already this season. I think you will end up between 4th and 6th with the other 2 clubs, but I may be wrong, maybe the spuds can finish 3rd Very Happy

As for wanting the league cup win and your comments about villa being nearer the bottom than the top, fair comment and well made. I know my maths aint good, but what is half of 20 and is 9 ahead of that Wink . Not that we will be there for long though. I think most blue nose mates of mine will always remember that day at Wembley with great memories and rightly so. Was a great triumph and fair play to them and they are enjoying their european adventure

Where are you heading then, under McLeish? Upwards (away from the bottom) or downwards (amongst the strugglers)?
A "great triumph" - that's it right there - "great" and "triumph" - covering a non-descript final in an ordinary competition and, even then, only won due to an amazing cock-up (or gift as we like to call it when we're being polite). If one's aspirations are at those levels then I reckon there's little hope left for you!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I think I said in my last comment that we wont be 9th for long JPR.

As for the Blues, yes it was a great triumph for them and personally I am surprised that you cant agree to that. They won the league cup in 1963 when it was a small cup, it certainly isnt to most teams now. They beat an Arsenal team that regardless of what you think, wanted to win that trophy and until you do so, there is going to be massive pressure.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum