JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millwall

4 posters

Go down

Millwall Empty Millwall

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Millwall Empty Re: Millwall

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Rather well done, I thought.
Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Rather well done? We fecking cremated them.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Tilton wrote:Rather well done? We fecking cremated them.

I was being elegantly understated. That'll teach me, eh?

Soz. Embarassed
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I was listening to a Brum fan who said that Millwall were the better side before they apparently targetted Zigic, having two players sent off in the process (and his take was that they must have been crazy cos if you just leave Zigic alone he does no harm whatsoever - OK, a Brum fan with a sense of humour) and with three goals coming late on the score-line was a touch exaggerated. He also made the comment that both Millwall and Birmingham City have a section of fans who are the pits and that watching matches these days is becoming intolerable. Interesting, eh? Fans becoming disenchanted with their own support.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 am

Bedshammer wrote:

Soz. Embarassed

No problem. I'm sure that you Hammers were more than happy with the result too.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 am

jpr60 wrote:I was listening to a Brum fan who said that Millwall were the better side before they apparently targetted Zigic, having two players sent off in the process (and his take was that they must have been crazy cos if you just leave Zigic alone he does no harm whatsoever - OK, a Brum fan with a sense of humour) and with three goals coming late on the score-line was a touch exaggerated. He also made the comment that both Millwall and Birmingham City have a section of fans who are the pits and that watching matches these days is becoming intolerable. Interesting, eh? Fans becoming disenchanted with their own support.

I wouldn't say that they were the better side but they were managing to contain us to a certain degree. Their targetting of Zigic was pretty stupid though. In the last two games he's done very well for us and he was causing them problems. Both red cards were deserved.

I don't really get where the bloke you were listening to is coming from regarding the support. You know exactly what you're going to get when you go to Millwall. Maybe it was his first time. Maybe he enjoys the sanitised atmosphere and experience that you get at most Premier League grounds these days. He sounds like a bit of a nonk.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Tilton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Soz. Embarassed

No problem. I'm sure that you Hammers were more than happy with the result too.

Oh yes. I'm hoping we'll repeat it next month.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Tilton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I was listening to a Brum fan who said that Millwall were the better side before they apparently targetted Zigic, having two players sent off in the process (and his take was that they must have been crazy cos if you just leave Zigic alone he does no harm whatsoever - OK, a Brum fan with a sense of humour) and with three goals coming late on the score-line was a touch exaggerated. He also made the comment that both Millwall and Birmingham City have a section of fans who are the pits and that watching matches these days is becoming intolerable. Interesting, eh? Fans becoming disenchanted with their own support.

I wouldn't say that they were the better side but they were managing to contain us to a certain degree. Their targetting of Zigic was pretty stupid though. In the last two games he's done very well for us and he was causing them problems. Both red cards were deserved.

I don't really get where the bloke you were listening to is coming from regarding the support. You know exactly what you're going to get when you go to Millwall. Maybe it was his first time. Maybe he enjoys the sanitised atmosphere and experience that you get at most Premier League grounds these days. He sounds like a bit of a nonk.

To be fair, JPR did say he was a Blues fan
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 pm

We have our nonks, the same as every club.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down